Seasons of Blossom - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - EP. 1 Bomi's Flower (2)

Efu

I can see the story going wholesome with time, but just can't shake off the feeling that FML's bestie is kinda a bitch? Understandable as they're only high schoolers, tho.

@Efu Right? Atm, she seems like a really chill girl, I have no reason to hate her. It’s all just those nosy ass girls, bomi being such a coward and making this mess herself, and jaemin for being an arrogant ass thinking bomi being his gf is in the bag before confessing and fackin delaying confession d-day. So far, none of this is the sidekick girl’s fault, but I still don’t like. Idk why.

LOL jinyoung — “gross”.

Also, sunhee is great for shutting down unreasonable requests directed towaeds bomi.

i like the shorter girl tbh. she's not in the wrong for saying she like a guy, and she also never said that she would pursue it if bomi and him started dating. though I also applaud bomi for choosing her friendship over some guy.

Dex-chan lover
it's weird ppl dislike sunhee because i actually dislike bomi rn. just for being unaware of her friend's feelings and her smiley overconfidence lol. so far she seems like a people pleaser

I don't know why you guys dislike Bomi. I think she is a character who feels real. Feeling uneasy when something which made you so proud could be taken from you. Not because you like the other person, but because the other person looks good with you to the public eye.

Uhh girl... I choose friendship too lol. But last panel tht jinyoung said gross (?) ahaha i wonder how ths story escalated

Users who are viewing this thread