Seasons of Blossom - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - EP1. Bomi's Flower (6)

wow that escalated quickly lmao
i'm glad they're both being honest towards each other though! it woulda been even more messy if she'd kept lying and told jinyoung she likes him
thanks for the chapter!!

Im so relieved she tell him the truth, at least jinyoung wouldnt be too upset later now that he knows.

Smooth. Perhaps he's seen enough romance stories that begin with a fake relationship premise and he's playing 4D Chess

but why did this just make me want jinyoung and seonhee to get together instead orzzzz the enemies to lovers trope [chef kisss]

also jaemin and bomi's feelings are mutual, so all of this is just frustrating to watch. just like how bomi will be sad if jaemin/seonhee dated but then move on, the same would be the case with seonhee like kshckdvsoa 🤦🤦🤦 it aint that deep

Aggregator gang
Honestly that feels a bit out of character I mean why would jinyoung even want to go through all that fake dating nonsense just to help bomi what

Fed-Kun's army
I just don't understand why they need to fake dating. It is not really helping. :D. But the high school kid maybe be have different way of thinking. They are Youth after all. 😂

AHHHHH WHY IS JINYOUNG SO CUTE. It’s only been 6 chapters but I already love him so much ❤️

Dex-chan lover
lmfao i like where this is going. but i actually like the idea of jinyoung and sunhee together instead?

also i'm enjoying that this comic really feels like legit high school drama. the kids are making dumb choices but it's entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread