Second Lead Complex - Ch. 7

I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN SHE SAID THOSE CHEESY LINES WITH SUCH SPARKLING EYES AHHAHAAHAHAH

but ngl i like the "original" ML now huhu :-((

I mean I like the og ML but I was rooting for the 2nd lead!! Ugh idk, let's see who wins

I kind of dislike Hana. She confessed to him and he rejected her but now he's instantly jealous when he feels like she'll get taken away? That doesn't feel genuine at all.

lmaoo she's a total pervert..
ML thought she was talking about him 😭😭
I dislike Hana too he shouldn't play with her feelings that way if he won't do anything about it

Bwahaha I love everything about this story xD

Rofl the FL turned into such a perv and all her plans are backfiring, poor thing! Thanks for the constant releases, Vera Scans!!

Thankfully she didnt touch him whilst he was sleeping but watching him sleep was such an Edward Cullen move that I can't get past it shes a pervert.

And the mess she made in his kitchen ??? She's truly way way way too rude and disrespectful! Shes living in a delusion and not taking anything seriously if anyone's parents or teachers saw or over heard her she would be in so much trouble.

Kinda lost my interest in both of them /the men/, I guess she should go and find someone better or improve herself (I root for that option, lol). Anyway, she's the one who's keeping this story hilarious and nice :b

ahhhh, I'm sorry I don't like the main girl that much anymore, she's funny but I'd like her a lot more if she stopped obsessing over hana.

Users who are viewing this thread