Section Chief Shima Kōsaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - I Love New York

Dex-chan lover
You can tell this series was written by a former salaryman. All those fantasies about having extramarital affairs every 2nd chapter lol.

Dex-chan lover
"I think the image of him being a playboy came from volume one"
Jeez, I wonder why? We're eight chapters in, and he's been with six different women. There's little been said about his wife besides she likely knows and feels hurt by his infidelities, and that he should treat her better (which he hasn't yet).

Honestly if it cut out all the sex crap, or made his sexual escapades less morally dubious by having him be single, I'd probably feel a whole lot more positive about the series.

That all said, despite my great annoyance by the constant pussy chasing of our man-slut protagonist, I do like this. Hopefully, based on what the author wrote here, the MC becomes a bit more chaste and I don't have to watch him bang his way up the corporate ladder - but perhaps I'm being too hopeful.

Anyway, I'll probably stop commenting on how loose our MC is starting here, it's becoming redundant (despite the fact we're less than 10 chapters in).

Double-page supporter
The whiplash between leaving his wife and child hanging on Christmas to go out for drinks (twice no less) and immediately "I LOVE NEW YORK" sends me

Like dude can you go I LOVE MY FAMILY for once jfc

Users who are viewing this thread