See You in My 19th Life - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
ok i legit thought he didn't want her to confess cus he thought it was someone other than him but ALRIGHT THEN

LMAO I thought it was gonna be a misunderstanding but then he just straight up confirms he rejected her three years ago. I'm just glad the two sisters aren't love rivals. I hope they develop a wholesome relationship.

I teared up when Chowonie said that she kept pictures of her unnie when they were little on her wallet and frames on her desk to not completely forget her face. TT^TT

What a twist!! Well I'll be looking forward to see their sister-like (I'm saying sister-like because she's technically not her sister anymore and not to Chowon too) relationship again.

Man I can't imagine how it'd feel to meet people in your previous life and act like you're complete strangers... I know she's lived many times but judging by her reaction, it probably doesn't mean it's necessarily easier... I wonder if she'll end up revealing herself to her old family? Part of me thinks she won't but part of me kinda hopes.

Users who are viewing this thread