See You Later, Fantasy World. We Hope That Tomorrow Comes Again. - Ch. 7

why is this manga so unknown. I personally think that its great and doesn't follow too many stereotypes. So unless i read the LN and know if it lives up to my expectations then i probably will find this manga good.

Group Leader
same, same. i hope one day the scanlations continue
Releases are up to date. The author has more of the story written but the artist doesn't seem to be contracted anymore chapters atm (as the artist mentioned he is starting to work on a different series).
Do have scanners waiting for them to continue the manga/story. Series short lived = (

Fed-Kun's army
Releases are up to date. The author has more of the story written but the artist doesn't seem to be contracted anymore chapters atm (as the artist mentioned he is starting to work on a different series).
Do have scanners waiting for them to continue the manga/story. Series short lived = (
sadge guess we just have to read LN for the time being

Dex-chan lover
WOW.
Just... wow.

This is dark, but so beautiful.

Every bit of loss portrayed with dignity, and a beauty that shines through it.

Just thinking about this world, and the people living in it (all 2 of them, lol), threatens to summon the onion ninjas.

Group Leader
Both the novel and the manga were axed. The novel writer is starting a new series, and there hasn't been a new manga chapter in over a year. RIP.
Ah that's really sad to heard that new,i really loved the atmosphère and theme of that manga

Ofc one of my few favourite manga get axed out of nowhere after being inactive for so long... But I wish the Author good luck hearing that he is starting a new series(?)
Hopefully, this time he gets to actually finish it. 🙏

Farewell Sayonara Isekai, Mata Kite Ashita, you werent long lived, but I will remember you.

Users who are viewing this thread