Sei-chan Capacity Over desu! - Vol. 13 Ch. 46 - Practice For When Sei-chan Is Gone

Dex-chan lover
It seems like he’s going to decide to stay which has always been a sore point for me. I don’t really like it when people choose to stay behind with their high school lover and limit their future. I’m pretty sure though it’s gonna be that thing where the person who is able to go doesn’t want to and will get talked into by the one who is staying.

Dex-chan lover
It seems like he’s going to decide to stay which has always been a sore point for me. I don’t really like it when people choose to stay behind with their high school lover and limit their future. I’m pretty sure though it’s gonna be that thing where the person who is able to go doesn’t want to and will get talked into by the one who is staying.
The thing is a lot of high school lovers think they are with the one, their true love. From an outside perspective or in retrospect it may seem stupid to "limit" yourself, but for them nothing is more important than their lover

Dex-chan lover
Bro i fucking hate all the shojo manga where misunderstandings and whatnot keep on piling up and seemingly nothing ever goes the way the MC or FMC want.

Group Leader
tbf choosing to stay in your home country is barely 'limiting' your future especially when said home country has plenty of good educational institutes

Users who are viewing this thread