Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu - Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
at this point yes since in the wn it was already mention but i forgot when in the manga they did it
was it after he got seperated or later
I believe that was changed for the manga. They did some light foreplay but not actual horizontal gymnastics (recently reread it). It's not unusual for things to change between WN (aka "the Prototype") to LN or Manga. I assume it's just a matter of time by now though.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for picking this up. I was worried no one would

Aggregator gang
you showed alot of improvement since i last saw you updating lots if its just you still soloing,even if not the quailty has defo sky rocketed because you seem to actually be taking you time... unlike some tls "cough" mangaeffect..

Dex-chan lover
So, the whole time that Haru's 'panty-shot' was not a panty or a bad drawing with black ones, it's actually a bloomer?

Regarding Carol's 'bed play', I don't think they've done it in the manga, but I think they did a small foreplay (or to lesser extent, touching part), which I think they did in the hot spring.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't he just use the skill he got to teleport to her now?
Only if she changes her "home". It would make sense to change it to the airship, but she might see that as just a vehicle. She could change it to the demon lord's castle, but MC probably wants to join her before she gets there.

Dex-chan lover
So, the whole time that Haru's 'panty-shot' was not a panty or a bad drawing with black ones, it's actually a bloomer?
Been bloomers ever since she was officially purchased way back in the beginning.
Regarding Carol's 'bed play', I don't think they've done it in the manga, but I think they did a small foreplay (or to lesser extent, touching part), which I think they did in the hot spring.
I think everybody in the harem is at least at foreplay-level because of the hot spring.

Contributor
Thanks for rescuing this series. The LN is pretty high up on my licensing wishlist so it was disheartening that the manga scanlation died for so long.

Dex-chan lover
i've batcjed the last.... 9 or 10 chapters, and i honestly have no idea who almost half the cast is, why was haru "not in the manga" for way toomany chapters in favour or Carol, and absolutely no idea what are they doing, where did the"sister" came from, completely lost

Dex-chan lover
Glad they changed the Hero's BS assault on My World to kidnap Miri. It was so poorly written I dropped the webnovel for over a year. This event isn't much better, but least it offers a more plausible reason for her to "join" the Hero's party.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the translations! And mass release. This series is an interesting ride, so I am glad to keep reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread