Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru You ni Natta ga, Mushoku Dake wa Yamerarenai You Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Carol's Decision

Double-page supporter
nice way to remark on the history of the cross in this isekai
it feel kinda drastic her change of personality after she was bought but it was a good chapter noteless the art seems a lot better now
thanks for translating!

Fed-Kun's army
@Gigabarto ; If this follows your basic Isekai rules.... the cart will also become a girl, the item bag a slime, and the song lyrics will attract an alarune.

Dex-chan lover
@gigabarto I mean it could be a girl already. Horses have sex bits after all. It could also be a boy horse. I have no idea and i didn't read anything in the chapter that said so.

Dex-chan lover
>Haru realized she can't get intimate with her master during the trip
Bullshit, the internet has taught me that having sex in a forest is perfectly normal.

@GoblinGuy Either she's bothered she can't monopolize her master in the back of the cart throughout the day, or she'll feel bad having loud sexy times with Carol around.

@GoblinGuy

Maybe in our world. But in a world of monsters?
I think that's asking to be attacked with your pants down. Literally.

Dex-chan lover
@Soleilsky
Just cut them down with your meat sword. The mc is probably already at a level where it's actually possible.

Dex-chan lover
This hapter was interesting and had a lot of good stuff added. I liked the planing of the route and the trading part. But this is also, where I have to call BS. How the f*ck did a slavegirl knew all of this? She is a child and had been the town's temptress for the last few years. I believe she was too young to learn this stuff from her mother. So when did she caught all that up? I know, the slave trader lady has been nice to her (yet rented her out to lunatics all the time), so she wouldn't have stopped her. But how did she learn all that stuff, that most plausible require traveling the world? Did a nice merchant teach her the ropes? Did she loiter around at the marketplace nearly all the time? Her knowledge of that salt and spices thing and ability to think outside the box so far...that's hard to believe.

I also wanted to call BS on haggling down that ore, but I reread it. Haggling it down from 28700 sense to 24200 sense is acceptable.

But what I don't get,why did the change her job in the very same town, she was known as temptress? As I see it the church of that world has the monopoly on job changes. If that priest would have noticed, that her job changed without their help, that easily could have ended up very ugly. Maybe their wouldn't have been a town on their route with a fitting facility to change the job, but couldn't that have been put of for some time?

Dex-chan lover
@Jadian I am 98% certain that is EXACTLY what she realized considering how all over him she was on previous carriage rides. Not sure about the second half, considering Carol's attitude towards their relationship I almost suspect she may actually try to orchestrate a noisy nighttime event for them much to Mc's chagrin.

Page 27 "You don't have make that worrisome face." I think that this sentence is missing "to" "You don't have to make..."

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix she was only dangerous in confined spaces, and after dark, so it's not inconceivable that she could wander the market place picking up rumors, but for the more academic stuff she read a lot of books, in her free time. I think they also made a big deal, with a noble to corroborate, that the lazy goddess made the job change happen after beating that dungeon boss.

Group Leader
Am I bad at English or something? I'm seeing the peddler say "I will settle for 28,000 sense for 7 boxes." while Carol says "How about we settle with 45,000 sense in total?"

Don't get me wrong, I get that the peddler is most likely saying 28k sense per box, but I'm getting "28k total for 7 boxes". Seems to me that Carol is just bringing up the price.

@RuthlessOne
Carol was talking about the full price with the ~26k of spices counted.

So 45k total would be ~19k for 7 boxes of ore
or
50k total and ~24k for 7 boxes of ore.

You can see the MC commenting Carol's initial 10k price drop on the last panel of page 34

Users who are viewing this thread