Seijo-sama? Iie, Toorisugari no Mamonotsukai Desu! ~Zettai Muteki no Seijo wa Mofumofu to Tabi wo Suru~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Is This a Dream? No, It’s a…

Dex-chan lover
Bet if the MC chose the saint(ess) class she'd have divine powers comparable if not stronger than actual divine beings haha. Hope they fix up this arc , seems like it could go bad in a lot of ways :whistle:
I disagree, nothing is for free. My guess the reason why mosnter taimer class makes you weaker is because it uses your own soul as fuel. Where as other classes gain strength by using other souls. Aka, being a saintess would just corrupt her soul with the goddesses power.

The goddess most likely gains power from believers souls when they die, the more you believe the more potent your soul is as her fuel. The less you believe, the lessthe goddess can use your soul aa fuel

Dex-chan lover
I was starting to get a little confused about miss saint's erratic behavior, then it clicked that she works for the scummy trash goddess. Knowing that, I'm surprised she isn't worse!

Time to save the city fluffies!!!

Dex-chan lover
Im a firm believer its not someone happy their mom is safe shouting mommy! on page 10 is definitely one of us shouting about her.
my goldfish brain dun forgot we had already met the goddesses i can use the excuse that I'm immersing myself as our mc who is just here for kicking ass and petting fluffies and Shes about to be all outa ass

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
at the end of the day, her actions is still her own and only her own, there is no excuse for what that so called "saint" is doing, unfortunately she wont get what she deserves.

Abolish Harems
Staff
Developer
@AlexEliot Is this on permanent hiatus with you being staff at MangaDex, or will you pick it back up sometime in the future?
The manga itself is not on hiatus. It is up to chapter 21 last time I checked (volume 5 still not out yet), but due to eyesight issues, the artist is drawing at a somewhat slower pace. As for the scanlation, I am hardly able to continue scanlating this manga because of how much time it takes to meet the quality I expect of myself. The official translation is up to volume 2 and will probably catch up by Summer this year (volume 3 coming out in April, and volume 4 in July).

I am still very disappointed by Yen Press's SFX subbing style, but the translation is good, so I recommend going there as soon as they have volume 4 out, as I have made some mistakes here and there myself (that's the contrast of a hobbyist versus a professional translator for ya).

The digitals are actually at around the same prices as you find the originals in Japanese stores so I think the price is best as it gets. 6 euros for a volume on Apple Books is pretty damn decent.

Dex-chan lover
The manga itself is not on hiatus. It is up to chapter 21 last time I checked (volume 5 still not out yet), but due to eyesight issues, the artist is drawing at a somewhat slower pace. As for the scanlation, I am hardly able to continue scanlating this manga because of how much time it takes to meet the quality I expect of myself. The official translation is up to volume 2 and will probably catch up by Summer this year (volume 3 coming out in April, and volume 4 in July).

I am still very disappointed by Yen Press's SFX subbing style, but the translation is good, so I recommend going there as soon as they have volume 4 out, as I have made some mistakes here and there myself (that's the contrast of a hobbyist versus a professional translator for ya).

The digitals are actually at around the same prices as you find the originals in Japanese stores so I think the price is best as it gets. 6 euros for a volume on Apple Books is pretty damn decent.
Was just referring to the translation, not the manga, but thank you for the clarification regardless! Hopefully it helps others, as well.

As for Yen Press... I've never been impressed with their style or translations, personally, so I'll pass on that front, and just get the JP originals to support the author/artist.

Dex-chan lover
With all of the above said/mentioned, I hope someone picks this up soon, this has been great!

I'm digging the aggressive-fluffing over the usual "every animal/monster loves me unconditionally!"

I feel like she got brainwashed by the goddess the moment she choose 'Saint' as her job. It's like a trap the goddess put

Users who are viewing this thread