Seiken Gakuin no Maken Tsukai - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
I'm now very interested in the prospect of mc crossdressing.

Give it your all author, and please don't make it a one time thing.

Dex-chan lover
So we're not getting any info about the elf hero from the past that got zonked out last chap + they took back with them? Not even an acknowlegement like "oh she's still asleep, we'll talk to her when she wakes up"? We're just going right into a school festival arc?

Well... alrighty then.

Dex-chan lover
The author already had a one of the girls wear Ren Ashbell's clothes.
This time he's gonna have the MC crossdress in a maid outfit again.

I keep forgetting this is getting an anime
Great, I await the return of the battle school harems as a a seasonal regular.

Dex-chan lover
So we're not getting any info about the elf hero from the past that got zonked out last chap + they took back with them? Not even an acknowlegement like "oh she's still asleep, we'll talk to her when she wakes up"? We're just going right into a school festival arc?

Well... alrighty then.
I think MC is deliberately keeping his distance from her to avoid getting recognized.
But that new recruit the maid was talking about... that might be the elf in question. Just to make relationships even more complicated.

Dex-chan lover
I think MC is deliberately keeping his distance from her to avoid getting recognized.
But that new recruit the maid was talking about... that might be the elf in question. Just to make relationships even more complicated.
Yeah, I know the MC's avoiding her, but I'm just surprised the author didn't have one of the other girls at least mention her since she's such an obvious and large plot thread to just leave hanging like that.

I guess the new recruit could be her, but that would seem even stranger, from what I remember. Wouldn't the Wolf Squad be a group he's keeping secret from the academy, if it's comprised of ex-enemies he's gathering for a demon lord army? If he's staying away from her + she's in the care of other academy students I don't know how she'd manage to find out about + get into it that quickly, unless she really just works that fast.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! The first episode of the anime adaptation also came out a while ago so that's also nice.

Really funny that this one also did not let the 'bunkasai' trope pass.
Also, NGL, 'Kurogane Mofumofumaru' is a lot funnier and cuter than "Fluffy Blacksteel" even if it is technically correctly translated.

Dex-chan lover
God, that Samurai girl is hot...
Need more fan service of her.

Dex-chan lover
convenient galaxy degen starts catching up to this when the anime adaptation is airing. cant wait for them to go back to sporadic updates when the anime is done airing

Dex-chan lover
3e4.jpg

FLUFFY BLACKSTEEL

Users who are viewing this thread