Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, it's been a while. Thank you for the translation! Could definitely use some work though, and a good bit of proofreading. Even still, I'm just happy this was updated.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think she needs more meat on her body for him to appreciate her as much as he does meat.

Can't write a food description without something overflowing.

Imagining an orc. The picture of the orc is fuzzy. The picture of the obligatory half-naked female knight is not. Seems legit.

Dry and sweet. That actually does sound like the ham I've got in my fridge.

There's always the idea that if something is rare or hard to get, it's tastier. That goes completely contrary to common belief about meat. Predator meat is generally not highly regarded in real life, but almost always a delicacy in fantasy.

Ale for meat is good.

"A bunch of muscular men and cat ears."
What did he expect? Cute catgirls suddenly turning up?

Dex-chan lover
cat ears...

RicSfwe.png

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone explain to me where did sylphy boobs go? Am i missing something.
You might be thinking of the Water Spirit Dyne, not Sylphy. Sylphy's always been modestly sized.
edit: reread and found the progression of reduction. I withdraw ^this statement.

============================================

Thanks for the TL! There are a few odd statements here and there, though.

Page 10 of this chapter: "This bad Orc meat", the look on Yuuta's face says he doesn't think it's bad at all. Perhaps it should have been, "This Orc meat isn't bad"?

Previous chapter, page 9: Sylphy says "If you're interested, would you like to show me to a shop that sells bedding". From the
flow of the conversation, shouldn't it be "If you're interested, would you like me to show you to a shop that sells bedding"?
Previous chapter, page 14: Yuuta's thought balloon - "She finally stopped hiding her obsession by absentminded."...huh? Did you perhaps mean, "She absentmindedly stopped hiding her obsession"?

Those are the ones that stood out for me.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait... this was a harem? i know it's been awhile but i don't remember this manga having a harem.
Maybe it will become one soner or later... only recently he found civilization.
Unfortunately, most isekai/adventure mangas nowadays follow the same pattern. Originality dwindles when average plot (harem/boobs) sells more. You probably can expect a hot springs episode too.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone explain to me where did sylphy boobs go? Am i missing something.
yeah i also notice this when i was rereading, she had noticeable breast throughout vol 3 but suddenly vol 4 ch 19 she flat as a board! who knows what happened to her boobs maybe dyne absorbed them lmao

Users who are viewing this thread