Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Always good to replace bad TL with better quality.
It's easy to keep track when you've blocked Comicdom and see that massive chapter gap.

Dex-chan lover
thank you, finally someone is filling the gap!

Dex-chan lover
Ya'll do know this was translated up to chapter 66. And not all of it was done by Comicdom. Are you really waiting for Toors to get back up there?

Dex-chan lover
I am really appreciate your translation. I don't want to be so critical of Comicdom but I have to admit, their translation is kinda...bad.

Dex-chan lover
Did anyone say they HAVE to wait?
its been how long since any sense of consistent upload? People seem to be complaining about the quality of previous chapters. Its better to just start from the latest rather than redo what's been done already.

Power Uploader
its been how long since any sense of consistent upload? People seem to be complaining about the quality of previous chapters. Its better to just start from the latest rather than redo what's been done already.
Latest chapter is 66 and was already uploaded, where do we start then, un-released 67?

Dex-chan lover
Latest chapter is 66 and was already uploaded, where do we start then, un-released 67?
I guess I should clarify myself. Chapters 22, where toors stopped posting about 2 years ago, to chapter 66 have already been translated. There are spots where you posted a translation mixed in (5 moths ago...then a few half a month ago). Its sporadic at best.
All that is fine. But if you're gonna restart this after SilasMeansQuite dropped a chapter 66 about nine days ago, why start up at chapters in the mid 20s. Thats what I'm confused about.

Power Uploader
I guess I should clarify myself. Chapters 22, where toors stopped posting about 2 years ago, to chapter 66 have already been translated. There are spots where you posted a translation mixed in (5 moths ago...then a few half a month ago). Its sporadic at best.
All that is fine. But if you're gonna restart this after SilasMeansQuite dropped a chapter 66 about nine days ago, why start up at chapters in the mid 20s. Thats what I'm confused about.
We picked up where we left off, it's that simple. The garbage ComicDom left behind is too much to ignore, this series deserve better.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work, Ron: always a pleasure to read it.

Ya'll do know this was translated up to chapter 66. And not all of it was done by Comicdom. Are you really waiting for Toors to get back up there?
Yes: who cares if TOOR chapters come later? It's not like I have nothing else to read: there is so much content available here, that it really isn't worth the pain to read the garbage Comicdom left behind.

Users who are viewing this thread