Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 8 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
Of course this con artist dared to say that surpassing hero's record would "feel too easy."
He has all these OP non-humans carrying him!
200.webp

Dex-chan lover
He's in it for the revenge. Make it hurt more. Prolong the suffering.

Guild master isn't female, though?

He's more cautious about chests than Frieren.

A bag of holding for someone with an even better cheat. Well, as she says, it's useful to disguise that cheat.

So, is he the one who's going to train the new spirit mages, or is she?

Group Leader
bro really went:
hey kids listen

į̵̨͍̠̥̦̫̮͙͖͙́̆̌̍̍̊͝ͅ'̴̺̟̦́́̆͊̿͌̾̀͒̒̒̅͝m̷̡̢̭͍͖͉̼͍͎̐̈́͜ͅ ̵̻̫̫͚̘̤̠͉͍̾̅͐͜ͅd̵̨̡͙̥̣̻̣̭̮͇̫̝̭̤̯͐̃̐͛̒̀́͒͑͛͂̈́̽͝o̷̞̓̎̔́̀͠͝î̷̢̢̗͍̭̬̥̠͓͇̣̮̮̦̏̔̚ņ̵̡̦̰̱̮̥̩̯̟̖̽̈̾͜g̴̛̖͔̘̥͎̖͍̙͌͌͌̌̄͌̈́̇͂̽̎͛͒͜͝ ̶̝̫̜̜̫̌̆̀̄̔̋t̵͍̹͙̦͍̃h̶͇͖͉̗͕͖̝̑̈́̒̓̎̽̉̃̉͊͐͗͠͝i̵̧̞̲̟̳͉̰̝̓̀̓̂́̑s̴̹̖͆̈͊̀̒͊ ̵̨͔̥̰̞̻̬̌́͂̊b̸͎͎̟͖͚̼̪͖͔̬͈̘̜͆̍͋̓̋̈̓͘̕͝ͅe̶̬̳̤̯̘͚̍͑̿̇̍͠͠c̷̟̬̻̲̈́̓̆͗̊ä̵̧͇̼̺̻͚̗́̋̃̂͆̈́̃͑͘̚͘͝͝͝u̶̧̧̝͙̠̟̞̟͈͔̾̏̆͆͌̊͠s̸̠̦͖̜̪͓͇̝̮̬̱̪̠̪͐ͅȅ̸̢̹͈͔͍͎̓͋͊̈́̈͒͆̕͜͝ ̶̴̴̷̸̶̶̸̵̡̡̡̢̡̡̧̧̨̫̞̞̬͕̤̫͈̣͍͔͕̬̱̬̥̥̩̪͉͇̰͓̱̘̳̖͙̲͓̗̤̞̞̪̼̺͈͈͇̬̦̮̣̯͍̼̫̱̞̥̗̯̘͉̼̠̤͉̍͑̀͌͒̑͒͑͆̄͆̅̂̐̾̈́̈́͂̀̅̓͆͂͑̈̎̍̇͗̇̀͒͊̒̊̃͌́̓͑́̔̅͐͐͌̈́͋́͌͑̂̈́͛̓̐̓͒͐̀̿̏͊̈́́͌͒̇̆̈̕̚͘͝͝͝ͅͅ
̶̴̶̸̴̵̴̵̸̸̶̷̸̶̸̸̷̴̷̴̵̵̶̷̷̴̵̴̴̴̵̷̵̵̵̨̢̢̡̧̧̨̧̧̨̨̨̧̧̢̨̨̧̢̡̡̡̧̡̛̛̛̛̛͎̜̲̜͙̳͔̰̟̬̜͚̮̺̭͍̙̗̯̺̫͈͍̜͈͕͉̼͖̦͍͎͓̹̦̼͚̺̘̖͎̲̘̻̫͉̮̘̱̙̩̯̮̱͈̰͈̰̲̠̩̪͖̻͇̲̼̩̥̯̖̙͙͔̙̥̖̬̯̺̱͖͚̘͓͙̣̱̝͖̯̫͕̞̘͓̯͇͈̻̬̤̻͉͈̱͈̗̯͓͕̰̯͍͓̪̼̩͓̣͓̯͚͚͙̯͙̣̣̭̟̳̥̥͕̰̭̲̙̪̩͎̙̘͔̤̞̭̮͈̹̳̫͉̘͙̯̙͇̙͕̝̘̪̹̣̩̣̫̞̯̲͕͖̞͎̹̥̫̹̦̬̩̹͔̣̯̫̱̮̭̳̺̤̺͔͖̖̬̞̮͕̖͕͙͙͔͙͉̫̯̱̬̦͚̭̻̤̬͓̞̖̯̗͎͚̭͕͙̮͓͈̪͔̯͍̭̞̫̼̲̮̘͎̘͕͇̝̺̫̗͕̞̝̤͇̑̏̑̑̌̔̊̈̒̎̀͛̀͌͑̋̉̿̓̐́̃̌̐̓̍̍̎̍͋̏͂̅̏̎̒̇͌̈́̿̈́̏̏̈́͂͑̔͒͑͋̀̆͌́̓̂̅̏̀̑͐̇̄̊̎̾̎̒̈́̽̇̾̓̒̃͂̈̿̑̈́̍̉̾̏͑̐̍̀̽̀̈́͋̈́̀̊̄͋̇̑̿̿̔̀̋̅̏̍̿͒͑̏̐͊̓͆̉̈́͋̊̑̉̾͋̇̀̓̈́͊̒̔̑̅́͗̑̇̏̈̃̈́̽̇̃̀͗̂̅̿͋͗̈̈̆͊̀̽̋́͐͂͒́̃̊̃̎͊̈́͐̂̈́͐͐̆̾̌̈́̀̾͊̀̅͊̌̽̽͐̓̓̾̏̀̉̄̓̾̾̍̔̆̓̾̌͑͆́̅͌̈́͗̏̋̾̓̈́̔̌͂̇̽͂̑̇̎̄̄̑͌͗͆̒̂̐̉͘̕̕̕̕͘̕͘̕̕̚̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ

Group Leader
I know Bel was his first contract and all, but when he refers to them it's always Bel and the others.
Doesn't sit right with me...

Dex-chan lover
I know Bel was his first contract and all, but when he refers to them it's always Bel and the others.
Doesn't sit right with me...
unfortunately that's basically how japanese language refer to third-party group. if you know one of the group member, you usually say "[that one person's name]-tachi" to refer to them. saying "seirei-tachi" here would mean Sylphy and other grand spirits also included.

this is as far as my knowledge of japanese language goes. i might be wrong too

Group Leader
unfortunately that's basically how japanese language refer to third-party group. if you know one of the group member, you usually say "[that one person's name]-tachi" to refer to them. saying "seirei-tachi" here would mean Sylphy and other grand spirits also included.

this is as far as my knowledge of japanese language goes. i might be wrong too
Yeah, but bro could sometimes spicy the mix, Rain/Tamamo/Tru and the others.
But it doesn't really bothers me, it's just weird to see it being played like that, in my country they would argue it being favoritism haha, cultural differences heh.
Thanks for the elucidation!

Users who are viewing this thread