Seirou Opera - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Thank you! I do hope you still continue to update this manga I had basically lost hope in it ever being picked up again

This is really good, thank you translators 😍 i hope we get to see more of this, my heart aches for the young master

omg thank you, I missed this series and really love Akane as a female lead, her strength and resilience is amazing.

MD@Home
I appreciate the additional context in the end! To think farmers > merchants once upon a time truly surprised me, but now that I've given it more thought, that does make much more sense given Japan's way of life and economy back then.

@syaochan It's interesting, isn't it? As it stands, currency (money for that matter) is a relatively new invention. Back in the days, people in Japan used to use rice as a bartering item, so having land was very valuable! Thank you for reading and I hope to see you again! :)

Thank you thank you thank you Kogarashi Scans and Blueberry Scans for coming together for this release!!! I only had a sliver of hope left that we would be able to see more of this manga ♥

Thank you so much for continuing this series!! And for taking the time to add those notes at the end of the chapter, they are very interesting and helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread