Seishun no After IF - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - If by some miracle

Fed-Kun's army
Not familiar with this series, but why is this marked as doujinshi if it's from the same author?

Dex-chan lover
Midori no Ruupe fascinates me
Mister bzz bzz agrees
If you know you know
360_F_195940196_VvtQVrCccFZAmnedZuVFPwcQlAkvjuJ5.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up after completing the main series!

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. IF Timeline seems like it's going smoothly. I hope it continues to be this way.
That being said, it all feels hollow. I feel like I shouldn't be reading this, and here I am. I've already seen the 'Bad End'... And in fact, there are no 'Bad Ends' or 'Good Ends'. What we saw in the main series is what 'happened'.
And yet, here I am. Reading this. I feel conflicted.
What should I be feeling by the end of this doujin run? Relief? Nothing? Happy? Hollow? Sad? Disappointed?
I don't understand. I don't understand at all. The author is definitely not using 'spite' as the primary motivator for this, so... what is it, then? I know they said they wanted to explore the backstory more... Is this just to give context then?
Then a small part of me wonders 'What does it matter?' But... it probably does to a small part of me.
Umeko does not exist in this timeline. Simply 'Happiness'... I suppose. Whatever that may be.
I still don't understand. More than ten minutes of pondering while typing this and I am still perplexed. But I can't help but feel like... A small part of this is just... Not meaningless, not 'negative' in any way, not 'Hollow'... it's just... It just is. I feel like... a voyeur. A voyeur of events.

Maybe I'm just realizing that I'm eating two bentos. Maybe that's the simplest answer. I don't know anymore.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It feels like the author knows they wrote really good characters (excluding Kurahashi) but fucked it up with a really iffy story so this is an attempt to put said good characters into a better story. Shame its damaged by the original.

Users who are viewing this thread