Seitokai Yakuindomo - Ch. 606

In no time seitokai yakuindomo will cross one piece in terms of numbers of chapters,😆 and also no progress 😑

Hata slowly climbing the ladder. I was surprised that Shino doesn't mention a double HJ

Dex-chan lover
Took me a bit to realize Tokki had on the wrong shoes inside the school.

Double-page supporter
I genuinely wonder how the author is going to end this manga. Are they going to let Shino and Aria graduate after spending approximately 5 times in a row Christmas and New Year's as 3rd years? And then have Tsuda and Suzu take over? Or just skip those difficult questions and skip ahead to their reunion a couple years later? I believe I'm not the only one curious to see if all that teasing will eventually get somewhere and Tsuda will actually end up with one of the girls. It's pretty much the only thing that could divide the fanbase.

Aggregator gang
I think at this rate, a 2nd year Kotomi will be flirting with Daimon's kid.
And we don't know if time'll stop advancing for him and his parents at some point.

@Undorian To be fair this is a comedy 4-koma, so I do not really expect something like that. I'd even imagine and abrupt or open end for this, maybe even a Harem ending? Therefore I am not taking this serious. Since it goes for so long now I am rather curious, though. Will it have an end or like detective conan, it's gonna continue?

This is the first time in a while since I see Parry's/Perry's appearance. (Or maybe it is just me.)

@carguy1701 Oh yeah, I watched those long time ago, so I did not think about it - really good point, it did imply something at least - did the movie do something in that direction at least? I wasn't able to watch it yet. Great name btw.! :)

Dex-chan lover
uh...want to ask y'all ambidextrous ppl: how hard is it to write and type at the same time? looks really hard to me

@Seran61: To a degree, yes. The last story arc/snippet/whatever you want to call it of the film is an original one that isn't in the manga at all. There's also a post credits scene that I won't spoil that is referenced in S2OVA7.

I'm not sure where you hang your hat, but Sentai FIlmworks licensed the series, and the movie was part of it; I strongly advise picking it up.

@carguy1701 I may have seen the scene on YouTube probably but just forgot about it since it was a long time ago, since I do not care about being spoiled. Watched all the episodes, well not including the last movie ofcourse. I really want to and will watch it with or without knowing snippets of it - the experience is more important to me, when it is available somewhere. I appreciate all the information. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread