Sekai de Ichiban Warui Majo - Vol. 7 Ch. 28

Hi! I just want to thank you all (@Unrequited and the whole Traümerei Scans) who worked hard to finished this manga. 😍

I love the ending thou I want some extra side story chapters XD

thank you for translating till the end T-T sad that it’s over, but it’s quite satisfying

I followed this manga from chapter 1 was released and for two years it's finally finished. Thank you so much for Traümerei scans, the staffs and members who worked hard till finished.

What a wonderful story, thank you author and translators! I'm going to miss the professor and Quinta a lot though.

I did want to know a little more about the original Quinta, but it makes sense if we never know, she was a different person and she made her choices. Pamela's last words about how living a long time means to experience lots of fun and why couldn't Quinta understand that, hit me hard. I feel like Pamela and the professor would actually get along well.
Maybe we'll get a short story of a battle between Pamela and original Quinta.
It's funny that there are giant horantlers everywhere though. I wonder if they are as powerful as Feeyo and Twiggy?

And finally... They kissed! A lot!! I wanted more 🤗
It's a good ending, it really is, but man I don't want it to end 😅

Thanks to the translators for working so hard on this until the end. Im looking forward to reading any new projects you guys pick up.

Somehow i feel like the story got rushed? Like the contract said Kusakawa had 7 volumes to finish this story and they needed about 8 or 9. Im happy that i got to read the end but ;__; it feels off? Like all these years we spent reading. The translators worked hard, only for it to get a rushed ending >.< I feel as though more of the story was supposed to be explained.
Like the science behind horantlers being completely glossed over.
The issue with Pamela seems like it had more exploration to it.
Pamela suddenly wanting to "play & teach" rather than kill.
Emma finally being able to come out as Emma rather than Quinta.
Jude suddenly wanting to give up harming Gilroy due to his inferiority complex.
Pamela suddenly having a weakness that she didnt have that night she moved the Madam's house.
The fact that the writing itself flows like a story that has met its premature end. (if you read enough stories that have been canceled you can get a feel for how writers wrap up stories due to unforseen circumstances)
Im sorry that that had to happen to this work that I was truly enamored with. But i guess its time for this story to end regrettably ;_;
Bye Bye Everyone its been a good run.

It's over... I feel kind of sad... I wish we could get more back story on the previous Quinta and a few other things... Hmm, it was a happy ride :)

Dex-chan lover
aww its over. thank you scanlator for sticking to this sweet story.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for translating this until the end😭 this was one of my fav manga on otakumole

Thanks so much for translating this! It's nice to see the end where our leads end up happy together :)

such a great manga with an awful ending
they rushed it so much that almost ruined the story as a whole

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation :D It was a great read! The only thing I'm dissatisfied with is Pamela's ending...and her eternal sleep o_O A bit scary that Jude keeps her asleep for so long with those flowers he grows himself...has some real weird and yandere undertones X'DDD I kind of wished for Quinta + Pamela to be friends since they are both grand witches. Pamela has probably been really lonely without her rival Quinta. Pamela already has only a short time where she's awake a day and now they even took that time away from her even though she found a new potential friend&rival as well as someone akin to a lover?

Oh well, thanks for the translation :D You guys worked hard and I really appreciate it<33

Thank you for allowing me to finally read this till the end. I've been following this manga for maybe 3/2 years (?) It's just a nice feeling to get to finish reading this. Though, I must say, there are many things regarding the story and the characters that I felt weren't explored enough. Most likely the end was rushed for whatever reason we do not know. Still, it's nice to at least see the leads happily together in the end. Thank you again for this!

Thank you for translating! Although it's bittersweet it ended, I'm still happy they are happily together 💞

I’m so confused about the real Quinta and the professor’s research.

Thank you for your hardwork!

Contributor
yeah this feels really rushed.... everything got wrapped up too neatly, if you get what I mean? where did Pamela's sleeping restriction even come from; they've never mentioned that before and now it's an essential factor of the final battle? Jude suddenly and with no new reason, just comes to his senses and decides that his deep-seated inferiority complex against Nestor is just done and over with? and they haven't even explored the REASON why Emma was so conflicted about liking Nestor: she's effectively immortal now, whereas the professor is still just a human. Yeah they're happy now, but what about when the professor dies and Quinta still exists as the grand witch? wasn't that the whole point of her turmoil? I feel like if this had been split up into two volumes it would have been much more satisfactory.

Users who are viewing this thread