Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai - Vol. 9 Ch. 40.3 - Post-Decision 2: Akane

Fed-Kun's army
Of course that happened

Because it would be too sad if someone died wouldn't it

Also isn't it weird to have kids that have the souls of people who romantically liked the dad?

Dex-chan lover
so everyone gets reincarnated thanks to fu-chan and ayumi fucking... as deserved for what they put them through.

Contributor
@Zasshu
Also isn't it weird to have kids that have the souls of people who romantically liked the dad?
Yes, but thinking too hard about manga logic is bound to cause headaches, especially since this supernatural series wasn't set in a grounded reality in the first place.

Aggregator gang
So MC had two childrens who have the soul of those who also liked MC?

Lol okay manga

Fed-Kun's army
Jindou is Ok but if Tenshi also has her memories, then no one can stop this family from becoming a mess.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, I was very disappointed with the final arc but these epilogues have already made up for it.

Dex-chan lover
@Zasshu It's actually a trope that's not overly uncommon... quite a few manga in the 90's and early 2000's that I read had that trope...

Thanks for doing the extra chapters! I'm honestly amazed how well these ended up, considering the last bit of the story really rubbed me the wrong way.

Dex-chan lover
@Zasshu I mean, she is dead, both Hikari and Tenshi. Hikari is special cause she's like, you know, god and all. But I doubt Tenshi is literally her old self in a new body. She many have some vague remembrance to those close to her as some sort of sixth sense, but she's a new person for all intents and purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread