Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai - Vol. 9 Ch. 40.6 - Bonus Chapter + Afterword

All girls: Who will you choose??
Most Harem Mc's: bdhdhjiaksnsnfclichesjjahfjxfckboysjsjhdbdjjassholedhshsbjajdbdjnoonehshshshleckyperverthshshhshdhuselesshdhshbdffdfjidiotbshshretard

Its a pretty okay ending so thanks for everything Author-san and Translator-san

So this happens around the time Tenshi first showed up and before Jindou became aware of her true feelings.

I already marked this as Completed so I wasn't getting updates on this anymore, luckily I caught wind of it when it first came out. I'll err on the side of caution and mark it as Reading again.

Dex-chan lover
You know the author is kinda right... There's alot of japanese media where they really set up a childhood friend having a crush on the MC sometimes it's really obvious but MC sees new girl and then Boom he ditches childhood friend who had tons of time to build a solid relationship. So i can understand breaking the trope. It's just that Jindou kinda became the MVP so it was harder to side with ayumi.

Dex-chan lover
The author gets it. The only problem is that he made Jindou the better girl so the ending was hard to accept.

Double-page supporter
Author has the right motives at least. If only he didn't end up pulling a Nisekoi/Kanojo,Okarishimasu where the main choice isn't terrible per se, but the other options were wayyyy better

Fed-Kun's army
I personally found Ayumi the best, so I don't see the issue. Jindou was just a nuisance, and Tenshi was interesting but obviously never worth considering.

Double-page supporter
For me, the biggest flaw of this story is none of the characters are likeable. Ayumi has the best background story but her negative way of thinking just gets in my nerves sometime. Jindou had been down right annoying until her back story was revealed and her character developed but I think it was to late to salvage her character at that point. Tenshi? She's just too obviously suspicious. I didn't like her character until the end.

And Kouki is the worst. He didn't do anything for the entire story. Everything was handed to him. I don't even know why he was even the main character.

Of course I'm agreed with the author for the story to end with Ayumi. She's been suffering for very long time. If the story ended with her heart broken, that would be very cruel. But only if he made Kouki and Ayumi more likable, this manga should have been more successful.

Dex-chan lover
Ayumi has bigger boobs than I thought.

@ohms Well, I actually found Ayumi quite likable. Her way of thinking was negative... but remember, every single time she confessed turned into nothing and her entire family is dead.

But even then, she had quite the good relationship with our boy and was willing to take in an orphan.

I personally found Jindou quite fun. And Tenshi was supposed to be an obvious villain.

And how was Kouki the worst? What was he supposed to even do? The story is more of a drama than anything. This wasn't a battle series or anything like that. He was never meant to fight. In fact, the fights and actions aren't even the point of the series, they are just elements to push the plot forward. The story is about the emotional drama of if he can prioritize his love or the world. Would he take the easy way out and marry some other beautiful woman or would he take the risk for the woman he loves.

I mean, what the heck do you actually expect for him to do?

I feel like you were expecting something different from the story itself.

I can't believe it's over. Kinda makes me sad though how Jindou left without much of a goodbye. I wish there was a part two because this manga will always be in my top 5. Big props to the makers for making such an amazing manga! I really hope for there to be another part to this amazing manga though. Fingers crossed!

Double-page supporter
If only it stayed as romcom instead a mess of drama nonsense with weak logical decisions

Author made Jindou lovable as hell but decided to go with the worst option of the bunch.. damn.
Well anyways I always preferred Jindou over anyone on this and I just hoped she would be happy, I guess in a way she is happy, but I dunno how to feel about a teen Jindou trying to get on her dad’s will of D but oh well.
Pretty ok series, not really a known one but its main selling point was def its art.

Users who are viewing this thread