Sekai no Owari no Encore - Vol. 10 Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
He's done it... he's begun to believe...He has learned the ancient art of DODGE!!!!!
182605457_3967529156618495_597123981275127122_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Def one of the better wimp MC to chad character developments

Dex-chan lover
Hah.

Antagonist glasses everything around the MC, just for him to get up and shrug it off.

And then she expects a bullet-hell attack to work on him? Isn't that doing things in reverse?

Oh well. Gotta love it when you got a villain that is so presumptuous. It makes it all the more delicious when they scream "How can this be!?" as their faces get smashed in.

Dex-chan lover
I cant lie, it been so long since an upload i forgot most of the characters but i cant be asked to re read
Well, mc is identical to one past character-Eleline- who fought against this angel lady and her army with the FMC:s in the past, and it turns out she and they were the original native spirit protectors of the world: dragons, angels and demons were originally summoned into this world thousands of years ago to fight in a war of some kind, but were left stranded with no way back after the summoning magic was lost, and over time they forgot their origins and adapted to everyday life.

Angel lady & co though, they consider them outsiders and disrupters of the natural order, and want to wipe them out and "restore balance".

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I legit forgot this existed and now have no idea what's going on. Feels like returning to a video game I stopped playing midway through.

I do get the feeling that genocidal xenophobe with angel wings is definitely the bad guy (probably), so you go hilariously outmatched underdog!

Users who are viewing this thread