Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Ch. 27

Contributor
Why not, unleash the beast and make a family of assassins with every girl in the harem, the more the better. :sneaky:

edit
Read that in the LN they go further, is a shame that the manga sanitize this part expecially after 70% of the chapter is about his sex past. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Classic isekai cockblocking, atleast unlike most series the mc seemed willing to fuck in that moment lmao. I'm atleast confident it will happen eventually :).
(she better be first, if its going to go harem route thats fine but dont pussy out and have a 5some or whatever for the first time.)

Dex-chan lover
Don't you know? Most shounen mangaka and editors are absolutely terrified by sex. They start crying at the mere thought of it.
this time it's different, almost the whole chapter was about his sexuality. it's refreshing but i don't know if i liked it. It was weird.
anyway, it's probably better to just avoid the subject than risk doing it wrong, it can easily kill a serie i think.

Dex-chan lover
Of course there will be cockblock situations... (ノ°Д°)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Dex-chan lover
At least the cockblocking is somewhat reasonable; not just the sudden attack/interruption (like what most series usually pull) but Dia realized she isn’t prepared to have kids is fair enough (OK, there are… methods to bypass this, but we can probably assume those two are mostly normal in this aspect). Knowing the possible consequences and having consent are nice things to see.
And it seems it results in their relationship getting better. So, I’m fine with this (as long as this doesn’t repeat ad infinitum).

Dex-chan lover
this time it's different, almost the whole chapter was about his sexuality. it's refreshing but i don't know if i liked it. It was weird.
anyway, it's probably better to just avoid the subject than risk doing it wrong, it can easily kill a serie i think.
Yeah, they don't mind talking about sex, even if it's really fucked up stuff in regards to it sometimes, but actually showing a sex scene between the main character and a female character he obviously loves, or even implying they actually did it? No way, lets talk about child rape and grooming and have all sorts of violence, but lets draw the line at allowing even offscreen sex between two consenting parties who are in love.

Users who are viewing this thread