Sekaiju no Shita kara Hajimeru: Hanryuu Shoujo to Boku no Musou Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Poor Eir have alot going on for her huh
also wait who is this guy at the end i uuh good job killing a goblin i guess bro?

Damn this is going fast compared to the WN. Eir already has Gram and is leaving the village.

Also pretty sure Kevin was introduced before they left the world tree city in the WN, I recall the WN pointing out the rules Yuuri was responsible for the creation of which was at said city.

Dex-chan lover
Damn this is going fast compared to the WN. Eir already has Gram and is leaving the village.

Also pretty sure Kevin was introduced before they left the world tree city in the WN, I recall the WN pointing out the rules Yuuri was responsible for the creation of which was at said city.
may you peharps give some spoilers?

may you peharps give some spoilers?
Not really. As I said, shits going real fast. Aside from meeting join the adventure guild, meeting Kevin (<should have already happened IIRC) and Yig, going to school and a bit of adventurer work, the WN TL vanished before it could go further.
Do know someone (probably rimuru tbh) will create a system in the world tree that results in “demons” being born and rimuru probably bangs eir
based on the authors next work.

That said, judging by the art MD is currently using it looks like Yuuri will be showing up with a minigun. For what reason? Idk, it’s Yuuri, a minigun is just a minor note in her list of actions which include:
fucking a city to death for 5 years, killing an immortal dragon on accident, making her husband an immortal shota, genderswapping her descendant and having him reincarnate as his friends daughter, giving a 5 year old a weapon that’s basically on par with a nuke (IIRC Eir ends up using Third Eye after Yig points out she has took it (alongside all the other rare shit she has) when Eir ate Yigs mums remains (The previously mentioned immortal dragon)) and setting up a shop that sells OP items in the home base of a religion who specifically views her as the Satan of the religion.

Users who are viewing this thread