Sekaiju no Shita kara Hajimeru: Hanryuu Shoujo to Boku no Musou Life - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - Epilogue

Dex-chan lover
The heck? I bookmarked this manga and started reading this manga couple days ago and then last night, I've caught up to chapter 18. And now, there's a MASSIVE release of chapters to the end? Talk about lucky. lol

Dex-chan lover
So it (the manga adaptation) actually ended... something most adaptations (or manga at all) do not, that makes it deserve a higher score solely from that alone. Other than that, I honestly think the end was rather poor, feeling rushed akin to an axed manga (particularly the part where they suddenly was at the top of the world tree and all issues in their teamwork and lack of power etc. had been solved off-camera) - but still in a way that honestly was done fairly well (rather than trying to do everything, large unneeded parts were simply skipped). Again, the world tree stands out, as having tons of chapters dedicated to its climb would just have been a chore.

Haven't read the wn, so I am curious if the end was the same there, or if it was just how the manga did it.

Dex-chan lover
Hum... kind of solid ending and developments throughout this big dump of chapters but I feel a little unsatisfied by the epilogue.

They could have spent a few more pages with Eir, or Tenia, actually interacting with his family or you know, the marriage/relationship be given proper closure outside of Eir's constant teasing throughout. The best we got was the "healing kiss" and her pushing for marriage after that, not even the marriage itself.

this is the end kinda felt it was axe lol, but it was a good manga though I was hoping to see mc and tenia marry or maria with mc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread