Sekitou Elegy - Vol. 8 Ch. 87 - Awaji Island

Dex-chan lover
kinda of pissed hes cockblockin himself.

I think theres a minor grammar mistake on pg 6 "wasnt exactly built us old folks".

Thankd for the tl.

Dex-chan lover
Aw Satoshi, why ask about Yusaku now? You were right there... Well I'm still invested and we still have 78 more chapters to go. Plus Satoshi is still learning. Despite him being gun-ho for marriage this is his first relationship. He's going to make mistakes that's just natural.

Dex-chan lover
Its taken 6 years for 80 chapters, and we still have 80 chapters to go... this might have been a mistake...

Dex-chan lover
Its taken 6 years for 80 chapters, and we still have 80 chapters to go... this might have been a mistake...
It's far worse than that. 6 years ago were when Mangadex started up, we were over 60 chapters in then. Village Idiot had already quit the manga well before that, they did the first 50 or so chapters reasonably fast if I remember correctly (I have been reading this for a looong time). In the 6 years it's been on Mangadex only about 20 chapters have been published (2 chapters last year...).
Fortunately it seems that trident have decided to go for it, with 4 chapters out so far this year, and this chapter came less than a month after the last one. There'll be nothing but praise from me if they can keep that tempo up.
I do understand that it's a difficult manga to translate, with the characters speaking dialect (Osaka-ben), so I hope that they don't take this post as too harsh critique. I'm happy that someone bothers to do a difficult and unrewarding job instead of just taking the easy option and scanlate a harem isekai with slave catgirls and almost nothing to translate.

Dex-chan lover
It's far worse than that. 6 years ago were when Mangadex started up, we were over 60 chapters in then. Village Idiot had already quit the manga well before that, they did the first 50 or so chapters reasonably fast if I remember correctly (I have been reading this for a looong time). In the 6 years it's been on Mangadex only about 20 chapters have been published (2 chapters last year...).
Fortunately it seems that trident have decided to go for it, with 4 chapters out so far this year, and this chapter came less than a month after the last one. There'll be nothing but praise from me if they can keep that tempo up.
I do understand that it's a difficult manga to translate, with the characters speaking dialect (Osaka-ben), so I hope that they don't take this post as too harsh critique. I'm happy that someone bothers to do a difficult and unrewarding job instead of just taking the easy option and scanlate a harem isekai with slave catgirls and almost nothing to translate.
That's still like a 10 year pace for completion. I just don't want to get pastel'd again.

Fed-Kun's army
Village Idiot did 43 chapters in 3 years, it was a good time. Hope we eventually see the sequel.

That's still like a 10 year pace for completion. I just don't want to get pastel'd again.
Don't worry, we'll get there. It's only been 15 years since chapter 1 was scanlated after all.

Users who are viewing this thread