Self

is a Reindeer
VIP
Chapter 12 is correct. Scanlators made a type and wrote 11 instead of 12 on chapter 12.

Dex-chan lover
>regular sex life, never experienced sexual gratification

Do what now? I could understand this if the MC was a woman, because a lot of guys really suck at pleasing their women sexually. But.. masturbation is a poor imitation and pseudo-replacement for the real thing. This makes no sense. Is there some sort of real condition that would cause something like this?

@nermie01
It’s mostly a psychological thing, he feels like he’s only being used when it comes to sex so it degrades that experience and masturabation has that experience + the feelings of individuality that com with having control. Real world conditions the closest thing would be PTSD and gynophobia as a result of rape.

Dex-chan lover
@mythria So it's a trauma thing? Wow. That's... convenient, and frankly kind of silly. I mean, unless he was actually violently raped and physically abused by a woman or women to cause it, I can only say he's way too sensitive.

Double-page supporter
My first thought upon reading the description of this is..
RIAJUU! GO EXPLODE!!!!!!!! (╬ಠ益ಠ)
Has a girlfriend, has a sex life, never had to fap... just f*ck off man

@Nermie01 "regular sex life, never experienced SELF sexual gratification" That's a big difference.

what the hell did I just read... I read as if this is satire, its satire right? the author just plays it straight right?

Double-page supporter
What an amazing series... Keep it scanlated, guys, please...

Dex-chan lover
When I read this way back when on Batoto I thought it was the wrong kind of stupid.

But since I enjoy Hakuba no Oujisama it is probably worth another shot.

Well that was great. Too bad it ended at such a pivotal point of the story. Will it ever be continued?

FTU

WeirdChamp

"Youichi is a very serious, stoic young man" hahaha, falsely described personification in my eyes after reading 30 chapters.

And if you don't mind crossing the boundary of cheating then go ahead and continue.

Users who are viewing this thread