Semantic Error - Ch. 2

Jaeyoung is ticking me off. He doesn’t respect time constraints or Sangwoo at all. Ugh, please get some redeeming qualities soon. I’m getting so heated reading this.

I don’t care if no one gets the reference but god, now that it’s confirmed “he” is actually a she, all I can think of is Han Sooyoung from ORV goddamnit, I can’t unsee! I’m not feeling Jaeyoung as of now but that’s only because I’ve been in the MC’s shoes back in college. Good on Sangwoo for putting his foot down in this chapter though I doubt it’s gonna stay that way if this is gonna be BL lol.

This is so much fun, they’re hilarious together already.
Thanks so much for the translation!

While reading it I had flashback from my college years. I had many projets groups and all of them endend up by me doing most of the work. That's why I really don't like Jaeyoung's attitude

Fed-Kun's army
I'm supporting Sangwoo! Too many people like that in real life who complain about failing when they didn't do anything for the group work. 😤

I'm loving this so much!!!! Thank you for the updates! I can't wait for the upcoming chapters :)))?

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, people who ditch group projects and being freeloader deserve zero points. But imo Sangwoo is also kinda annoying. He's just...ghosting people, not being understanding of other people's circumstances and very unwilling to listen, based for what I read in this chapter.

Contributor
"Once I start something I'll finish it." --> "I did nothing on our last project together because... I never started! Ta-daaah!"

@Shdill:

Agreed, but while I think the protagonist is somewhat unhealthily rigid, and was somewhat unjustified in what he did to his other two team-mates, the prospective love interest here is the only one of them who really has no right to get mad about it. Had to ditch class for an "awards ceremony"? Choose to do something like that, without working it out with the school, and you are indeed going to have to accept that you're reliant on the mercy and good graces of your classmates, as an obvious consequence. o.o;

(I actually don't care much about him not being a good student, in the soul-crushing bullshit class that it so clearly was. I just feel he has no right to blame anyone for his gambit not ending well, either. Asking for help? Sure. Blaming, no.)

Well, I don't actually feel that strongly about any of this anyway, just, basically, my feelings are "the protagonist having mild social problems will not excuse this guy's behaviour". (Which doesn't preclude that they might be good foils for each other on these matters in the future, or some such. They're obviously supposed to be diametrically opposed on this sort of matter.)

I totally feel Sangwoo, I've covered entire projects before and it sucks. If you have "a situation" you talk to the professor and get it sorted out, not last-minute drop it on your teammate. If you don't have the guts to face the professor with your honest (or dishonest) excuse and inform me in advance--don't expect me to cover for you, especially for an event you knew about in advance (doubt he found out about the art competition a couple of days before it was held or something). The only times I let people get away with that were people who I had worked with before, who were extremely reliable (did their side of projects effectively in the past), but had something come up. There has to be trust for that to work. Maybe it's uptight to some people, but as a person who got taken advantage of a lot, I really sympathize with him.

Users who are viewing this thread