Semelparous - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
you know, outside the hilariously booby cover art this chapter was surprisingly sweet

they allow themselves to be emotionally vulnerable with each other and continue to make the other stronger

good love

Dex-chan lover
She really bared herself naked in front of her, both physically and emotionally.. but the captain still hides part of her heart, or so it seems ...to me.
Also nice kiss... Very nice.

Also ! wow good to know, about the possibility of attacking instead of always defending.

What if "the other side" is a different timeline? like something bad happened and it was divided at some point... Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I forgot details of the explanation from the first chapters u.u/

KZO

Dex-chan lover
The kisses are nice, but that boob grabbing was excellent.

Aww poor Kanzaki-chan. I had bad feeling from the last chapter. I hope they really find a way to stop the killing in their world. Plus, that was a nice kiss. And I don't trust Ryuuzaki.

Hey just a thought, since the other side Haruka isn't dead, will yorino meet her and be like "I can't do this anymore"? since the only thing that kills people in their side is when the two souls are too close to each other that results in a link.

But since haruka died not because of her other 'her' transforming into titan but of an accident, does that means the other her is still alive?

Users who are viewing this thread