Semelparous - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
LOL that end page. "Hey so I just died a little we need to make out because I'm very thankful" is a mood and perfectly in character but it still made me laugh.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so intrigued by this, but at the same time I get so lost on the story every month ^^ it's one of those mangas where my brain can't remember all of the characters and plotpoint for this long Dx xD
I might save up a few chapters and just binge it at some point ^^"

Headband-chan! <3

Also, nice glad-to-be-alive yuri at the end~

Dex-chan lover
"So it's true! My boobs are actually an alien parasitic lifeform controlling my body!"

Dex-chan lover
The art and the action choreography don't get enough credit. Admittedly it's hard not to be distracted by all the boobs.

Yo..... Wtf just happened??? Its been too long between updates for my addled mind to remember the hell is going on lol.

Dex-chan lover
Binged the first 11 chapters, and it's fucking great!
Art is fantastic (if you omit the chests' size) and fights are really damn well drawned, thus, really hype.
Thanks for your work!

Dex-chan lover
About what happened:
In earlier chapters there were suspicion of a spy in the organization. She made her move last chapter by trying to kill Yorino, which was apparently worth burning herself as a spy. Yorino was told that she might be the key to winning this war, which presumably the spy also learned, explaining her backstabbing.

Fed-Kun's army
God the art in this just sucks ass. Even Kubo Tite is embarrassed by the amount of empty white backgrounds. At least Gamma was enjoyable since it was basically a parody 90% of the time which didn't take itself too seriously.

Aggregator gang
what if...

plot twist: manabe-san has a shared existence with the humanoid type.

sadder plot twist: the last kaijuu boss is a super strong kaijuu who has a shared existence with captain youko.

@KumaJa

sadder plot twist: the last kaijuu boss is a super strong kaijuu who has a shared existence with captain youko.

... I never thought of this.

Good call, and let's hope it won't happen. Same goes for headband-chan (inb4 she confesses to Yorino, and the next mission a humanoid synched with her pops up).

Dex-chan lover
Manabe is the girl with a ponytail and a tank top
that got wrecked last chapter by the humanoid. The assumption is that she got abducted while everyone else was busy fighting.

Dex-chan lover
Need anime. With a huuuge budget! This would be great.... Thanks a lot for this (and others) chapter !

Users who are viewing this thread