Sen no SKILL o Motsu Otoko Isekai de Shoukan Kemono Hajimemashita! - Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
Please, PLEASE let it be the end of this torturous, endless arc of boredom (with random nonsense to add to the pain).

Dex-chan lover
MC should be the very first to see Karina in swimsuit, to see if his ideal maid body will suit any swimsuit he likes

Dex-chan lover
Boat arcs always bring pain(to the reader).

Miss Clara pls kill evil lady to reunite with husbando asap

Dex-chan lover
Before this arc I was in the opinion that this was a solid 7 or 8 out of 10. Now it’s all the way down to 3/10, and I usually rate things a three when I start to get pissed off at the direction of the story. It’s not a two or one because the beginning of this manga was at least good enough to stop it from being rated lower.

Dex-chan lover
I want to feel hyped, thinking that maybe Clara just kills right there, and ends this entire thing. but I know she won't. Based on previous characterization, she probably would, but the author is going to be inconsistent. About as inconsistent as the quality of this series

just binge read it from chapter 1
may someone spoiler me what happen to MC's ex-wife after this ?

Dex-chan lover
Why is this pathetic, weak, mostly useless saint being treated like the biggest threat in the series so far. All she can do is use charm magic, but she's being treated like a fucking Demon Lord. Just stab her and be done with it.

Users who are viewing this thread