Sen no SKILL o Motsu Otoko Isekai de Shoukan Kemono Hajimemashita!

Dex-chan lover
@flavors25

Ended up skimming the WN with google translate:

She is indeed cheating and asks the MC for a divorce. As the story progresses, MC becomes more confident and the wife starts to regret her decision. Not sure what ever becomes of her, because as you said, she ups and disappears at a certain point. The answer is in there most likely but I have no desire to sit down a read all of it just to find out a minor detail

All in all that revelation was drop worthy for me

Not because they had to stay together or he got "cucked" (eugh), but he doesn't even try to to reconcile. He consoles himself with his other world harem and the whole plot line is just thrown out.

Maybe I should just read a book.

Dex-chan lover
What was the fcking point of the wife and her alleged cheating?

Is the author taking the piss?

I think banging my head against the wall would be more productive than reading this

Oh god... the comments are lit.
I really want to see it by myself but at the moment, the images are broken...

the cover is such a tease once you actually start the first chapter the art does a 180.... bad *clicks follow*

Fed-Kun's army
@vannn

aw man this story could have been really good

I thought this was going to be about the guy using the skills from the other wolrd to fix his marriage

Art is trash, story pointless but hey it's still isekai trash I'm reading

Dex-chan lover
@notos

You'd THINK that was were it was going with the "10x courage" skill in the beginning, and maybe that was were the author was headed initially. Was hoping the point was learning to appreciate his mundane life and rekindle his marriage, not live a mundane life in a fantasy world.

This manga reminds me of that dude from hero BBS that always got isekai'd as a hero except i feel like the mc isn't as good as that one

Dex-chan lover
Does he ever ditch the cheating wife and hook up with his "master"?

Aggregator gang
Lured by the nice cover art. Disappointed in the actual art. Story is also mediocre.

Literally nothing on the cheating wife

I get the feeling the wife isn't actually cheating but is also a summon for another nearby region.

Dex-chan lover
Man the guy they hired to do the cover art should have just done everything! The 3d model tracing thing is kinda meh.

Dex-chan lover
Really hoping this would be a bit better than what it is, seeing as MC can go back and forth and has a wife and a day job. Was hoping for some interpersonal family drama maybe but no, just a very generic isekai that does nothing unique with its story.

Double-page supporter
This started out ok but I've lost interest over time. Not really sure why either. I mean it's not that good but I read other series that aren't all that good either but this is just... meh.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah...Seeing as how he's supposed to be married, what ABOUT his wife? Isn't she wondering where he keeps disappearing to? Nothing about their marital troubles? Because it's starting to look like the author is setting him up to wind up with his summoner.

Users who are viewing this thread