Sen wa, Boku o Egaku

Aggregator gang
Hoping for more it got me hook on the first chapter ^_^ thnx for translating this

Dex-chan lover
Decent, but a bit too shounen feeling, almost as if its going to turn into a painting battle manga. Hope I'm wrong...

Dex-chan lover
So we have a manga with go straight to a male x female conflict and both of them in the cover. Seem very legit to have no romance tag 😀

Fed-Kun's army
@Moodyz It's published in Weekly Shonen Magazine, the same as 5toubun and Nanatsu Taizai, so it's pretty much written with the audience in mind

Double-page supporter
This is deep... so far so good but it can change in the future. Nonetheless I have high expectations

Fed-Kun's army
It seems a bit ambitious for a shounen story; I feel like it would be a better fit for the seinen demographic.

I really like the female mc. She's prideful but she understands that and though she can bluntly with her feelings she isn't going out of the way to just belittle the male mc. The two of them have great chemistry with one another.

This is one of the few manga I've read that's managed to bring me on the verge of tears every chapter.

Group Leader
If I find a person to translate I am down to do everything else XD Can't let this story die!

Why is this rated so highly? It all seems so forced and the horrible translation doesn't help either

Users who are viewing this thread