Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 8 Ch. 37 - Marriage

Dex-chan lover
Impress a loli with steel liver. Now i gotta up my drinking game

Dex-chan lover
Hats off to Mitsuo, get a princess from a drinking contest XD

On another occasion, the whole contest+get a wife thing smells like a trap.

13 years old, when a girl get their coming of age ceremony. Btw its normal for 7 year old girl to already working, because there is no formal education (for normal family), the only education they can have is from travelling monks that occasionaly visit.

i thought its gonna be shizuko marriage from the title lmao
then again, as a advisor of the strongest military power and an adopted child of the most poweful politician
i don't think a mere man can afford to propose her lmao, you prob need to be another influential warlord/politician to be able to propose her

Dex-chan lover
@Waifuhunter101 It depends on the sake, much like any other alcohol. It is more alcoholic than beer, and in some cases more than red wine. It's usually, at least by regulation standards, less than a spirit, so if you're drinking it perhaps too fast you can certainly get drunk.

Wait, what-- I'm lost, what's charming about being able to hold your liquor so well that you'd fcking marry an old man-- wut 👁️👄👁️

M2Z

I thought Shizuko was going to get married off or something *phew*

I just wish she can somehow go back to her real world or at least she could have freedom, living however she want (including marriage) which is not under the influence of Nobunaga u_u) /
She's a person not some pawn

Tq for the translation btw!

I really wonder is she's a spy or something or maybe was just pawned off to one of Nobunaga's men to gain a connection to the faction???

Dex-chan lover
@UnluckyGrape @Waifuhunter101 Modern refined sake is 18-20% alcohol, although bottling laws usually require the sake to be sold diluted to 15%. Modern Nigorizake (cloudy sake) tops out at 17% undiluted, but this is mostly due to modern brewing methods and the use of added alcohol in the production of the sake. Also, modern Nigorizake doesn't have to be diluted for sale because, well, the whole point of drinking it is because you want that original unrefined taste. Original Nigorizake of the Sengoku period was apparently even lower in alcohol content because brewers couldn't filter out the rice leftovers and didn't have access to more purified alcohol now used in the production. Sengoku-era Nigorizake would have been 9-12% alcohol and still drunk diluted, especially when warmed. The original way to drink warm sake was not by heating up the sake but by mixing it with hot water. This lowered the alcohol content some more.

Mitsuo-san, being a modern person, was probably used to drinking sake with twice the alcohol content of what Sengoku-era warlords would have had access to. He would also be heavier-set with a more active metabolism from regular meat consumption, so he's basically got a cheat skill when it comes to drinking sake.

Users who are viewing this thread