Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 225

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess he has a personal folder full of women that are very short very flat, and look suspiciously young?

Dex-chan lover
Can't blame you for not remembering because it's been many chapters since, but that tie was a gift from Futaba herself and he has already used it before. It's basically his usual purple tie, but with a dash of green that symbolyzes Futaba's love
I do remember. Thats why I referenced it....? I'm typing to the people that didn't notice

Dex-chan lover
Huh, this feels like it'll lead into some development on Takeda's side. I'll be interested to see how he has felt during all this.

Dex-chan lover
I thought we saw before that he knew that they liked each other, but he was content to keep their current relationship until she realized her feelings.

Dex-chan lover
I like the theory where he's a widower or a divorcee. To me it explains a lot of how he acts, especially if he's a widower.

Like here, we can see the signs of deeper feelings, but someone that's taken the kind of damage losing a wife would cause might not make the connections. Either by telling themselves they won't love anyone else, or they're not allowed to. It could get real juicy if it's the latter.

Divorcee would cause similar outcomes, but for very different reasons. Much more bitter and resentful reasons that have the potential to show back up and cause problems. Especially if a kid was involved.
Think if it goes that way, it'd be something more like a lost fiancee.

Dex-chan lover
We can't have things happening, so let me distract you with some pointless knowledge.

After all this time, I realized that her green hair color is what I picked for my bathroom walls. That sort of dull forest green.

Dex-chan lover
So I was reading this chapter on Danbooru (because at the end of the day, I like BlastingNaba's Aussie Takeda) and there's actually an interesting translation difference in BlastingNaba's version of the last page - In BlastingNaba's version, Takeda more clearly starts to answer before stopping (saying "well, because... I'unno" instead of "I mean... I don't know"), making it seem more like he actually does know, but is deliberately stopping himself from saying it, likely due to his past relationship issues. Regardless of translation, there's that beat panel after Takeda starts to speak that makes it look like he may be realizing more than he's letting on.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, I'm open to bitter ending. I mean, not all romance must end sweet right?

Users who are viewing this thread