Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 235

Dex-chan lover
9d4.jpg
Ain't ever beating the allegations now
Good for them!

Fed-Kun's army
I know it must be tough for the author to encounter comments like mine but I ain't gonna lie. Your story is sucking hard right now.
I could honestly care less for the other couples, they are as realistic as the main one.

Dex-chan lover
I hope we at least get some resolution for the side characters even if the main couple is anticlimatic.

Aggregator gang
the onee-shota relationship got more development on panel than the main characters, author really let this get away from them. and the fanbox lewds are merely titilation, not lewd, and unsatisfying

Dex-chan lover
Why is she so SMALL godddd
It happens. I was crossing the street and two girls were waiting to cross the other street. Then one said to the other, "Mom, can we get some donuts?" The mom looked a little older, but if you have unwrinkled skin and are shorter that 5' and super petite it is hard to judge age. I am pretty short myself, but I have seen a couple that were inches shorter than my 5' 5". She just married a mountain. I love her new hairstyle.

Dex-chan lover
Man I really like the new hairstyle. Feels absolutely right after the training arc and she feels way more mature.
But I also think it's a bit disappointing, that the author skipped so much. But I guess he wants to finish the series. But at least some more development would have been nice. Let's see what we still get before the end...

Dex-chan lover
Just coz she glares at him doesn't make her any more of an Adult or mature enough.

Now get back on that Banana smoothie.

Users who are viewing this thread