Senpai Kara Me ga Hanasenai to Aru Kaishain no Nichijou - Ch. 7 - ~Ticket~

My interpretation was that her button simply ripped because she's raising her hand when she receives the ticket from senpai. Realizing that, maybe she decided to tease the senpai on the whim by giving the button to him while saying "lemme thank you for the ticket~" implying that she'll give the senpai a paizuri or something, which of course causes the senpai to snap at her in the last panel.

But that's just me, idk if that's the author's intention or not.

Aggregator gang
@lazunekko I doubt the paizuri part. She was just teasing him by showing him her cleavage as a thank you. That in and in itself is already something worthy of snapping at for him because we already know he prefers to keep things proper and "conservative," for a lack of a better term, as we can see in previous chapters. And she doesn't seem the type to go all the way to offer a paizuri as a joke. As bold as she may come off, for someone who gets shy fairly easily as we've seen, she won't be able to go as far as offering a paizuri even as a joke.

that's an interesting take as well,

though it's hard to assume that the button just pops off easily like that, without any visual indicator throught the page, maybe she intentionally pops the button herself off-panel? that page really confused me even more now that i think about it.

I know i have read that about the button thing but i forgot about it already i know its related to something only a few manga do that button thingy o lol reading the comments down before was right i guess its one of the reason why i forgot about it lmaoo but then again its very rare for a manga to use that button story only a few manga that have i read that use that

Users who are viewing this thread