Sensei No Koto, Kusugutte Ageru - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
I really do admire the effort he puts in on drawing the eyes. Thanks for the chapter.

I'm half-expecting a twist where it turns out the fiancee also has some weird kink. After all, a normal person is really just a person you don't know very well.

Power Uploader
I'm half-expecting a twist where it turns out the fiancee also has some weird kink. After all, a normal person is really just a person you don't know very well.
Yo, that's a good point. He seems almost too ideal, there may be some darkness lurking under the surface.

Dex-chan lover
Eh this is pretty drawn out now. Also I gree with above:
I'm also guessing he's not gonna be "normal". But maybe domestic abusey or something more like.

Another (seperate) plot development that I predict;
Ogura eventually tells fiancee about her fetish [or he finds out some other way], he's cool with it, he tries to do it with her, but she just can't enjoy it unless it's Shuuma. I feel like they've been hinting at something like that from the beginning, with Shuuma's inner monologue in the first chapter about "I want to make her unable to attain pleasure without me.", and Ogura's comment in Chapter 19 about how "It just has to be Aguri-kun to tickle me". Idk if it's the same in the original Japanese, tho. Sorry for the run-on sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread