Sensei No Koto, Kusugutte Ageru - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Seeing how nobody is picking this up, I went ahead and screen translated the raws.

Spoilers:
After this chapter two of them meet and after some tickling decide to go on a trip. After more tickling in a bath they confirm they like eachother.

Teacher talks with her parents and basically gets their acceptance.

Fiance being a piece of shit takes a photo of the two of them and sends it to school. He blackmails her to come to a hotel with him and forces himself onto her, again, pretty badly at that, with a lot of beating. Our MC arrives in time to save the day and punches him in the face for a bit. Fiance basically throws a tantrum of "how dare you, don't you know who I am?!"

Turns out the teacher had a good idea to film what the bastard was doing, so they manage to drive him off. After that MC tells the teacher that it's difficult to continue their current relationship and asks her to wait for him.

3 years pass. Teacher is still working as a teacher. MC becomes rich(?) driving a sports car (author really didn't think about how, but whatever). And picks her up after school. They confirm their love for eachother and tickle in the car.

MC invites her to a love hotel. A kinky one. They reminiscent for a bit and MC proposes (there's a bit of a moment when they kinda look around with all the fetish stuff, "maybe this wasn't the best place to propose") she says "yes" and all is good. After some more intense tickling they seemingly go all the way (off screened, author you coward)

Last chapter MC meets with the childhood friend they talk for a bit and after parting childhood friend is with the blonde short haired chick that gave MC a push, hands locked together.

Turns out 3 months have passed and MC is living with the teach. More tickling and the end, they live happily together.

Honestly, the story would have been way better without so much sexual violence. Author introduced the fiance as a good person and decided the only way to progress the story is to make him a psychopath. It really changes the perception of the story, considering everything else is tame comparatively. There was enough drama with them sharing a fetish and being teacher and student.

Overall I see why this got dropped, and genuinely you aren't missing much aside from some colour pages.

I'm sorry my retelling is trash, but due to the font screen translation barely works, so I'm mostly telling the story from context.

Pretty the short haired girl is with another girl not the childhood friend of the MC

Users who are viewing this thread