Sensitive Boy - Ch. 44 - Hope to Live

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, are we going to see some twins flim flam from the author? I really hope Kanon is actually Kanon and not her twin, that would be straining credulity real hard.

Damn, they hopped into bed real quick too, can’t imagine that will have consequences.

Double-page supporter
oh man now Twins are being introduced into the plot like an important point.
does this mean the girl isn't actually the Idol girl and is instead maybe her twin sister and the actual idol sis maybe dead.

this would actually make her seem less unhinged feeling and more so just her trying to cope with her sisters death.
maybe some weird parent/idol management abuse mixed in, perhaps she was forced to take her place at times or was even a neglected child up to that point.
however now that MC is in the picture it's forcing her to try harder since he think she's idol girl which in turn will only hurt her more, all while not realizing that MC probably would have liked her regardless of if she was the twin or not. (i'd assume the indie stuff he found is actual the twin sisters and not the Idol sisters stuff perhaps)

Last edited:
Group Leader
I don't think it's gonna be a twin, would be a really shitty plot twist. I'm leaning towards the twin scene being just a metaphor for her having some sort of body dysmorphia, which would honestly make her a way more interesting character than just "lmao menhera girl crazy".

Could even be that she's not Kanon at all and just an impersonator, but that might be too insane. (although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued by the idea)

Tbh I was wavering on this 2nd arc of the manga but with this chapter I'm having a lot more confidence in it. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it's gonna be a twin, would be a really shitty plot twist. I'm leaning towards the twin scene being just a metaphor for her having some sort of body dysmorphia, which would honestly make her a way more interesting character than just "lmao menhera girl crazy".
Exactly my thoughts, especially after that line on p.16:
Things might turn out to be really different depending on whether you like your own face or not.

Dex-chan lover
As others said, it would be really contrived and be a completely shit writing choice from the author if she is a twin. Author "foreshadows" her being a twin by showing the classmate has a twin in this same chapter. That would be such bad writing if true.

Apart from that, the chapter felt generally fine. I mean, i don't know what I'm supposed to be feeling after this chapter. A sense of dread? Iunno.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot I'm still following this series, been a good while hasn't it lmao
I just realized she never actually properly introduced herself, Izumi thinks she's Kanon and she just dances around the topic. And her Line profile is just... "K"
Yamato (the Host looking guy) is introduced as her "mom's friend" and Yamato definitely knows a Kanon.
She relates to Izumi as "someone who never knew of familial love:" And she's developed a dependence towards Izumi to a point she thinks she has to be cuter so he wouldn't leave her.

tl;dr There's a good chance she's Kanon's less talented twin, and Yamato is Kanon's manager or some shit lmao. The twin thing is far too conveniently placed :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Ok so one the surface this might seem cute or even kinda wholesome.
But the fact that a twin was brought up gives me a lot of unease knowing what this series is like.
More over I can't get over this feeling of their being many red flags being raised.
Thanks everyone at Tanzanite Scans for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread