Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Kaede's Past

Dex-chan lover
Man. I was waiting to see the story behind what happened. I had my guesses on how this event happened but I did not think of the scenario "teacher needed to be consoled". Now I wanna see if they discuss what happened to the teacher afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
Well he‘s in the middle of explaining things to his GF. I guess it‘s a cut after next panel (cuz why tf would he go into details about what she did to him).
Let‘s hope his GF doesn‘t leave him because she believes what her classmate said

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter is going to challenging for me to read. I read a lot of degenerate shit here (no shame for anyone that does) & it doesn't faze me much because I know it is a fantasy but this is a more of a realistic story so it is different. My gut was churning when he went to the equipment room to comfort her. Next chapter is going to be rough & don't want it to be too detailed. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Anywhere else, she would be sued for pedophilia, abuse of authority, etc. But you have simps here saying she's "best girl". :haa::rolleyes:

We get it, you guys are alone and horny. Just go buy some time with a prostitute or spend some time on some rated 18 websites.

Users who are viewing this thread