Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 127 - A Pure-White Red

Dex-chan lover
Wasn’t ever expecting to get chills from something this guy does but him flash stepping or whatever because he really wanted to save the kid was a great moment. Curious where this is going.

Dex-chan lover
Either that's Green's old suit from before tool assited henshins or that motherfucker got his mitts on an actual suit from the tv show.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like we're back on fifth gear, just speeding through the story. This could have easily been spread through two or three chapters
I've become so used to the breakneck pace, I honestly didn't even think about that. But you're totally right.

Aggregator gang
Who wants to bet that D is impersonating / took over Red
edit: nvm, forgot when Usukubo died. still, who wants to bet on a shotty theory

Dex-chan lover
So since there's a bunch of clones running around, what are the chances that Hibiki's sister got a few of hers out there?

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna guess that we're gonna have a Red vs Red kind of scenario in the future, with this Red basically becoming a real hero and the other one still being his jerkass self.

Weird how likely the most famous superhero at least in the country isn't recognized more easily. Can't tell if mom really doesn't know who he is or is hiding him away.

Users who are viewing this thread