Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 130 - Revenge is Best Served After Remembering

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm, is it weird thinking the husband is the original Souei? Also what a rollercoaster, but i need my fix of D and best girl here

Edit : nope it's the producer prolly, but looking back there's the yellow ranger too

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I bet this isn't the real Red-the original is the one that did all the shit she wants revenge for, but this guy's like, the first clone.

Dex-chan lover
The og Red would be in prison or dead by capital punishment by now. Knowing Yellow was there from the start has me wondering if he really did kill someone or got set up.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I bet this isn't the real Red-the original is the one that did all the shit she wants revenge for, but this guy's like, the first clone.
This Sousei is definitely not the first clone lmao. Most likely there were already a lot more that came before him and one of them died because he was stabbed in the back by D in the previous chapters.

Now what did Soushi and Shinya do to turn from actors into superheroes?
My memory is kind of hazy at this point, but as I understand it, all their power comes from the Divine Tools, which I believe were created from parts harvested from Yumeko Suzukiri's family. When Yumeko was the only one from her clan left alive, the rangers started cloning her so they could make Divine Tool replicas.

Shinya the Yellow Ranger seems to be at the forefront of creating their technology. As for how they acquired this know-how in the first place, my guess is that the cute little dragon executive is a traitor to his kind and sided with the humans to battle the invaders. As to why he'd do that, it hasn't been revealed yet.

A lot of what I'm saying is from my confused recollection and lots of conjecture, so don't take my word for it.

Dex-chan lover
sanae no!, he was almost a decent person! Now he’s gonna regress into asshole mode.
granted Im thinking the little girl is gonna save red now.

Dex-chan lover
My memory is kind of hazy at this point, but as I understand it, all their power comes from the Divine Tools, which I believe were created from parts harvested from Yumeko Suzukiri's family. When Yumeko was the only one from her clan left alive, the rangers started cloning her so they could make Divine Tool replicas.

Shinya the Yellow Ranger seems to be at the forefront of creating their technology. As for how they acquired this know-how in the first place, my guess is that the cute little dragon executive is a traitor to his kind and sided with the humans to battle the invaders. As to why he'd do that, it hasn't been revealed yet.

A lot of what I'm saying is from my confused recollection and lots of conjecture, so don't take my word for it.
All correct, but left out an important detail: the invaders were also created by Shinya and the rangers.

Why they did that? Now knowing Shinya was a part of the original show, I guess it's related to that. Also they want Sanae, the original screenwriter, dead, so I think it fits.

So, I was actually sorta correct about Souei being an actor who played the original Red Keeper for the show and the Sousei we know is (most likely) just a clone of the original.

Surprising about Sanae being the original scriptwriter and having a grudge against Soushi, though.
What's surprising to me about this, though, is it resets what I thought of the timeline. She is pretty young and if she was the original writer then that seems to mean everything happened recently.

I was thinking this was 20+ years as we have people in the Rangers who were born after the invasion, seemingly. I thought it was hinted at that OUR existing Rangers are not the original but passed on titles and they are at least the second or third generation of Rangers. And we know the 'invaders attacked' at least when the main villain of the last arc was younger.

So what's actually the time frame here? How fast are things moving? Is this a Dr.Who thing where it's been 200 generations of fighting and it was actually only 3 days?

Dex-chan lover
This Sousei is definitely not the first clone lmao. Most likely there were already a lot more that came before him and one of them died because he was stabbed in the back by D in the previous chapters.
Fair! Probably not the FIRST, but I do think he's not a perfected clone, considering...well, his whole deal in the earlier chapters.

At least there's one certain that this superheroes stuff is lies on the homicide that Soushi did in the past, before the final eps of Dragon Keeper is released. It already teased on chapter 100 about that case. Maybe because that reason too, Shinya try make the Tokusatsu being real deal

Dex-chan lover
What's surprising to me about this, though, is it resets what I thought of the timeline. She is pretty young and if she was the original writer then that seems to mean everything happened recently.

I was thinking this was 20+ years as we have people in the Rangers who were born after the invasion, seemingly. I thought it was hinted at that OUR existing Rangers are not the original but passed on titles and they are at least the second or third generation of Rangers. And we know the 'invaders attacked' at least when the main villain of the last arc was younger.

So what's actually the time frame here? How fast are things moving? Is this a Dr.Who thing where it's been 200 generations of fighting and it was actually only 3 days?
I was discussing it in the comment section on Reddit and it's entirely possible we're dealing with a Blue Gender scenario: the Invaders were created by the Keepers for whatever reason and it's only been 15-ish years since the show was canceled (because we know the Invaders attacked/were defeated 10 years ago with some implications that it had been going on for a couple years).

And then the Divine Tools are really nothing more than really advanced key programs that trigger the Invaders' ingrained kill switch for when they go rogue.

As for the Rangers, I think we are on the third or fourth generation even with that compressed timeline, because even with the advanced tech and how staged the weekly fights are, doing that kind of strenuous activity every week puts a lot of mileage on the body, so they probably rotate the active Rangers out every couple years. Or something to that effect.

Dex-chan lover
I’m reminded of Chroma Squad, a game parodying the tokusatsu genre. Starts off as being about a group of actors producing a super sentai show on their own that ends up becoming real and the actors acquire real transformation gear to fight against the (alien) invaders who were paying them to produce their show for their plan.
CHROMA
NO SUPEKKUTORU (LET'S GO!)

AI NO CHIKARASA

Dex-chan lover
All correct, but left out an important detail: the invaders were also created by Shinya and the rangers.

Why they did that? Now knowing Shinya was a part of the original show, I guess it's related to that. Also they want Sanae, the original screenwriter, dead, so I think it fits.
But was he telling the truth on that? It didn't seem like our protagonist believed him (Chapter 96). In fact, he was pissed off when Yellow said that. Seemed more like Yellow was just provoking him for the fun of it, stabbing into D's pride as an Invader.

Dex-chan lover
But was he telling the truth on that? It didn't seem like our protagonist believed him (Chapter 96). In fact, he was pissed off when Yellow said that. Seemed more like Yellow was just provoking him for the fun of it, stabbing into D's pride as an Invader.
I wouldn't put it past them, tho'. The invaders are rather silly-looking if you think about it, not unlike those on sentai shows. Yellow seems to me the kind of psychotic manchild who would do that for any number or reasons (boosting the show, justification for the murder of the dragon priests and creation of the weapons, experimentation with those weapons...) or no reason at all.

Also remember that the invader-transformer/executive-resurrective serums the IRS used came from the rangers' labs, so there's that as well.

Dex-chan lover
The real twist here is that hes the original and the copy is some weird homelander clone or something. Then this god figure tries to kill him because he harmed the image of the rangers. This subplot is really leaning into some postmodern stuff.

Dex-chan lover
My brain has been dead and has not understood anything from the last like 80 chapters

Users who are viewing this thread