Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 10 Ch. 90 - The Bandwagon

Oh shoot. They're gonna turn humans into Invaders? That's actually a great plan for Hwalipon. The invaders have been starved for manpower lately, since the Rangers have been culling them.

But now that the Rangers are done, no one's gonna be able to defend from the sudden influx of footsoldiers. The IRA had pretty messed motives to just summon a large amount of people for a "victory" party.

It's a good thing XX shoved Hibiki into the holding cell with Hisui. But now Hisui's gonna find out D's secret, isn't she? I don't think the two of them have met before, and Hisui's definitely perceptive enough to see through that disguise Hibiki has.
You know, from Hisui's reaction several time in the past where D almost awkwardly blunder and she just shrug it off, I think she's actually known about D being Footsoldier already

Dex-chan lover
You know, from Hisui's reaction several time in the past where D almost awkwardly blunder and she just shrug it off, I think she's actually known about D being Footsoldier already
Yeah, I saw the imgur link that was given here. I knew she suspecting, but I didn't see the signs that she flat out knew.

Aggregator gang
Oh shoot. They're gonna turn humans into Invaders? That's actually a great plan for Hwalipon. The invaders have been starved for manpower lately, since the Rangers have been culling them.

But now that the Rangers are done, no one's gonna be able to defend from the sudden influx of footsoldiers. The IRA had pretty messed motives to just summon a large amount of people for a "victory" party.

It's a good thing XX shoved Hibiki into the holding cell with Hisui. But now Hisui's gonna find out D's secret, isn't she? I don't think the two of them have met before, and Hisui's definitely perceptive enough to see through that disguise Hibiki has.
She already knew it for 20 chapters, that is understandable after she spat her finger, D spoke of strength accidentally when she was with Yumeko or what hisui said to usukubo that if he told him he would have to go kill him

Contributor
This is great, We're now in the apocalypse arc.
I like these, it will be great.

Dex-chan lover
Sad to see that whatever D does he always seems to be screwed over. Also glad to see XX and real Hibiki interacting since they clearly care about each other but won't falter in pursuing their desires
Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
The Ranger’s funds are cut and the Rankless are leaving on mass.
At this point, will the Dragon Keepers have their enslaved Duster Foot Soldiers fight for them against this serge of monsters?

To deal with the IRA threat, the Dragon Keepers are going to need to recruit a 6th member: The Black and Tan Ranger.

Users who are viewing this thread