Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 14 Ch. 128 - Home Party

Double-page supporter
My guess is that Negi's goal with all this is prepare the next arc slowly, little developments that will lead eventually to the time D gets out from the cage just to get into a new trouble. I would say that we have around three or four more chapters of all this with the neo-rangers, we see more of other characters circumstances and then, maybe another time skip?
I don't really know, that's why I'm so impatient to know what will happen next.

Dex-chan lover
Now I want to see D and Hibiki's reunion.
And finally, we will know how exactly invaders are born. Is it just the executive? So, they're creating new enemies for dragon keeper to fight to?

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that Negi's goal with all this is prepare the next arc slowly, little developments that will lead eventually to the time D gets out from the cage just to get into a new trouble. I would say that we have around three or four more chapters of all this with the neo-rangers, we see more of other characters circumstances and then, maybe another time skip?
I don't really know, that's why I'm so impatient to know what will happen next.
Considering the length of previous big arcs, and this feels like it's going to be a big arc, this is probably going to last anywhere from 15 - 30 chapters, easily.

Users who are viewing this thread