Senyuu. - Vol. 6 Ch. 112 - Wedding Arc: Alba and Ross

Contributor
Alba what are you talking about, of course you've been to a wedding. What was this then
tumblr_inline_oo9vprnSll1rtttia_500.png

A nostalgic hairstyle! Ross should bring his S1 sword with him too. Nothing screams wedding like a massive sword

I feel like this is a double fakeout. Like yeah we all knew it wouldn't be an Albatross wedding (Haruhara Robinson you......), but I don't think it'll be Hime and Foyfoy's wedding either. I mean we'll see in two weeks, but maybe it's like... some other kingdom's royal wedding. Or the royal pet dog's wedding.

Dex-chan lover
Alba what are you talking about, of course you've been to a wedding. What was this then
tumblr_inline_oo9vprnSll1rtttia_500.png

A nostalgic hairstyle! Ross should bring his S1 sword with him too. Nothing screams wedding like a massive sword

I feel like this is a double fakeout. Like yeah we all knew it wouldn't be an Albatross wedding (Haruhara Robinson you......), but I don't think it'll be Hime and Foyfoy's wedding either. I mean we'll see in two weeks, but maybe it's like... some other kingdom's royal wedding. Or the royal pet dog's wedding.
Knowing Haruhara he might drop on us Justice & December's wedding out of nowhere

Dex-chan lover
I really want it to be Hime and Foyfoy but... Is it? Hmmm. I'll be glad if it is but y'know.

Users who are viewing this thread