Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 13 - A Serial Killer and Razvel

Dex-chan lover
:pepehmm: if there are so many lives to spare, there has to be some kind of use for them. Like make some deal, gain some special stuff in exchange for them. Black knight probably "I was standing on a million lives, then I took an arrow to the knee and became a coward". I hope his ability is stolen or put to interesting uses

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm not gonna lie. The cover for this chapter turned me into a Lunatic simp lol I'm curious about who the esper woman wants to kill. I feel like it's gonna be the guy with the glasses.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If they kill the serial killer, then the goddess will just use other means to kill the reincarnated. It was smart to let the killer live (for now). I’d hate to be the other reincarnated because regardless of whether or not she succeeds, her very existence is a death sentence on them all.

Dex-chan lover
Here is my prediction on how the black knight dies:

He gets impaled on some spikes somehow, which pierces his heart and every time he returns back to life, he dies immediately after until he's used up all of his lives. I mean, that's how I would do it.

Dex-chan lover
Prediction: This chapter is the moment where the plot loses its momentum and becomes a convoluted mess. Reincarnators will stop dying nearly as fast going forward and the series will stretch out for another 150 chapters.
As much as I hate it, I can't say I disagree with you.

If this doesn't wrap up in ~6 chapters (which is approximately how long it took to kill the twins) and keep up the pace, it is surely to drag along for longer.

Users who are viewing this thread