Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 20 - The Serial Killer and Yui-chan

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the cheat user here isn't Yui-chan herself. But the voice inside her head, that can be another individual hiding somewhere.

Fed-Kun's army
is it strange silkie never told lunatic the weakness of the reincarnated before they attack ? this happened during the razvel killing too.

silkie using lunatic as pure muscle instead of letting her loose but with knowledge on weakness of the reincarnated.,

and given how many high level reincarnated silkie already killed , she should be at least high level now

Fed-Kun's army
this is the FIRST time we saw silkie doing real combat moves , in previous chapters silkie practically doing nothing but stabbing ppl with no super ninja moves.

she was potrayed like a thin waif with no muscle no chest thin arm and legs , suddenly she jumped on that shark looking muscular.. i thought it was lunatic

Fed-Kun's army
Yui chan zombie skill

like a zombie she will regenerate limbs and even life (unkillable) as long as theres living beings near her to be the victim of her cheat skill..

that seem the only reason silkie dont want yui to die in front of many ppl, because it will took massive amount of lives for the cheat skill to repair and ressurect a dead yui

just like zombie who need human brains to sustain itself

if she messed up in ende's place that means we will see yui vs ende

I am gonna say her powers are that from zombie films. Starting a zombie plaque and reattaching body parts whenever she needs it. I think the erasure of her deeds were from the potential danger of a zombie outbreak.

Dex-chan lover
I guess she got crazy due to absorbing multiple organs & personality.

I hope she's not a downright evil person but rather slightly less than average morality, keeps the story interesting rather than just hurr durr all reincarnated bad just kill them all

Heck I'd like it even more if one of the reincarnated to be a genuinely a good person and is just pretending to be bad
Seems like Yui is shaping up to be an innocent if naive girl as the primary personality but the dark chat bubbles indicate a secondary personality that's driving the evil tendencies.

Dex-chan lover
So the adventurer party prompted an assault by monsters that caused the incident observed. This lead to main target and our MC being injured. Main target will now start zombie apocalypse which will result in the adventurer party and MC teaming up again to beat it and then eventually you will have MC finish up and tidy everything.

Mission accomplished agent Cute o' Seven, find an exit.

Wait she is good? not evil? then I hope so!
By the way, the MC is a little strange

want to kill yui
save her
oh no, I should kill her today

bruh, what's wrong with her mind?

Fed-Kun's army
That look on page 15 gave me shivers, so well drawn.

Ty for the tl !

Fed-Kun's army
for the few recent chapters silkie have been humiliated .. first by her sister rattling her and causing silkie to cower in fear , then sister frielen lambast her for acting happy for razfel death , then lunatica almost strip her nude on the beach , and now weak monster almost beat silkie to death..

the usual confident , strong willed , crafty silkie are gone

Contributor
"Isn't it fine to just give birth again if he dies"
I guess that's demon logic for you. Maybe demon gestation and growth to adulthood happens all in less than a year or something, to say nothing about lacking the emotional investment and a little something called love that makes many humans value their children. Lunatica's name is pretty fitting.

I get the feeling the entire thing was a setup, maybe by Sakurako "preparing the stage" for whatever it is she wants to watch from her former brother. I'm surprised both Yui and Silkie played hero in this incident; I too don't understand why Silkie didn't take the chance to attack Yui. Was she waiting to see her use her cheat skill to better understand her target? And if it was Sakurako who told Lunatica to stop, it bolsters my idea that she's manipulating things to create a stage for Silkie to show off in, and Lunatica doing her job ruins that.

Anyway, instead of Yui showing off her cheat skill (which is probably happening next chapter) it's Chika and the adventurer girls who got to shine this chapter. But I'm still not convinced they'll be alive for the long run. They look strong now, but it's because they're against nameless monsters and not named characters.

Fed-Kun's army
"Isn't it fine to just give birth again if he dies"
I guess that's demon logic for you. Maybe demon gestation and growth to adulthood happens all in less than a year or something, to say nothing about lacking the emotional investment and a little something called love that makes many humans value their children. Lunatica's name is pretty fitting.

I get the feeling the entire thing was a setup, maybe by Sakurako "preparing the stage" for whatever it is she wants to watch from her former brother. I'm surprised both Yui and Silkie played hero in this incident; I too don't understand why Silkie didn't take the chance to attack Yui. Was she waiting to see her use her cheat skill to better understand her target? And if it was Sakurako who told Lunatica to stop, it bolsters my idea that she's manipulating things to create a stage for Silkie to show off in, and Lunatica doing her job ruins that.

Anyway, instead of Yui showing off her cheat skill (which is probably happening next chapter) it's Chika and the adventurer girls who got to shine this chapter. But I'm still not convinced they'll be alive for the long run. They look strong now, but it's because they're against nameless monsters and not named characters.
silkie saved yui because she knew her cheat skill , her zombie skill will automatically triggered if yui got killed and this skill will kill ppl around her to replace her lost limbs or life. lunatic reached wrong conclusion , silkie doing this not because she like yui..

Dex-chan lover
I get the sense Yui herself isn't outright evil, given that voice. But her power is dangerous (likely the automatic cannibalization StormSen suggested) and has corrupted her sense of right and wrong in some way to see absorbing people as a way of being friends with them. Don't know if the voice is her power, or a hint of a fractured psyche due to the horror of realizing how her power works on other people.

Also I wonder who stopped Lunatica...

Users who are viewing this thread