Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 121 - Who's the Boss? (2)

Ok, with this chapter, Jin can seriously f off. There's being a "jindere", and there's being a completely unapologetic prick. He's the latter. "I don't care about you, but don't make Hitomi sad", with each chapter I'm getting more and more sick of Hitomi and his obsession with her. I hope she'll end up with the hyena, just to spite Jin.
Just let Lanka move on.

Dex-chan lover
Hitomi will either stay with the Hyena, the neaderthal girl or both. Jim should take the stick from his ass and move on already. Hitomi already said twice she doesn't like him.

@Viruth I know right! there are more than 120 chapters already and we still havent seen any kind of progress or change in jins attitude towards the animals, he keeps acting like a prick , come on author it is starting to annoy the readers

Dex-chan lover
shitomi continues being garbage, every chapter with her or the shitty yena is automatically crap

Dex-chan lover
whos the hell well vote for jin he an asshole who calls his school m8 beasts beasts beasts and look down to them if anything the animals well tell him to fuck off and jin don't get any vote

Dex-chan lover
I’m looking forward to Jin’s reign of terror over the school. These animals have had a free ride for long enough!

Hitomi dont like you so move the fuck on. Hell you already lost to some futanari chick so take the L and accept it already it. His reasoning for liking Hitomi is already fucking shit and isnt based on anything romantic, but based on the instance of having someone of the same kin. Given it he would have fucking creamed his pants if any human girl was there, Hitomi just ended up being said girl. Also can we just accept that his reasoning for disliking animals is complete shit. He claims that hes knowledgeable about animals yet he perceives the instance with lanka, and her licking his wound as a bad memory. When in fact his suppose KnoWLEdgE in animals should tell him that she was trying to treat his injury. So how is this a bad memory? ITS NOT!!

At this point introduce a new male character human or not and have him gradually become someone that Lanka likes, because at this point Jin doesn't deserve any love whether it be friendly or romantically from anyone. Theres a fine line between being tsundere and being an absolute prick.

Dex-chan lover
Will my boy Jin go all out with the animal knowledge to get the voices ?
Looking forward to what kind of strategy he will pull out to catch up.

@KawaiiMajinken

Never stated that he couldn't. What I stated was that his reasoning was not due to being romantically attracted to someone, but mostly because she was a human like him. He does not like Hitomi because of her personality etc. He liked her because she was human and everything else came after wards. Given this my point still stands that had any girl been in Hitomis place, Jin would have felt the same attraction and would have had the same obsession.

So no I never stated that he couldnt like her. I just stated that his reasoning for liking him is and was dumb as fuck.

Is she a chihuahua

This is the time you start asking question.

Dex-chan lover
Jin's lack of empathy for Lana is making him more and more unlikeable

Dex-chan lover
Honestly dude is an asshole but his reason for liking another human girl is shit because she is human???? Isn’t that just his fucking preference for what he likes in a girl. My preference when finding a girl I wanna date is she at least has to be fit, does that mean I’m an asshole for not liking obese women? No it’s just a preference I have when looking for a girl. Btw you do know that liking a girl/guy doesn’t necessarily mean you have to have romantic feelings right away? Some people have it different. His knowledge about animals and his dislike of animals are two different things. I do find it kinda weird that he dislikes animals with the knowledge he has but knowledge about animals shouldn’t automatically make him like animals because he knows reasonings behind it, it’s just dumb. Last thing is that some animals still have their animalistic instincts mixed in with their romantic feelings so it’s just stupid to bash on the dude for dumbass reasons. He’s an asshole that needs to fix himself and move on but the reasons that you are giving just doesn’t make sense.

Dex-chan lover
I still think we are missing some info why they left the Humanschool. And I personaly dont think Jin is in the Wrong here, while Hitomi never said to him she likes him, we do know she does, the reason is she doesent response to his feelings is she doesent want things to change. All her answers are not direct enought. As long as she doesnt shut the door, Jin will never move on. And even throught it was Jins reason in the beginning for falling for her its not ONLY because she is a human anymore. Jins an introvert he thinks in his way and to say there is no difference then in the beginning its not absolutly right. He did change even if its just a tiny bit in the end.

I think a story similair and is done way better is Iris Zero the mains are pretty Similair but the MC in Iris Zero has way better development. I wish jin would have taken more that rout but well....lets see what his endgame is whis his new stunt.

Users who are viewing this thread