Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 125 - Who's the Boss? (6)

Dex-chan lover
Oh no a bunch of soft plushies are gonna fall on top of lanka san whatever will she doooòooo

only those who rank highly in dobutsu tower battle are fit to be president

It's aGood thing that author don't try to shovel BS paring progress on us, oh wait....

Dex-chan lover
Damn this manga is trash

The two humans that have held feelings since the start is getting cucked by a retarded midget wolf? The human girl who won't fucking admit shit when the guy has confessed THREE FUCKING TIMES with no answer

The dumbass route that the retarded mini wolf holds 'feelings' cropping up bear the end? She has the crappiest character development out of this manga

Jin is the only sane one

I don't care who Hitomi ends up with, i just don't want Jin to end with shitty dog. Im okey with bat girl or even one of gay dudes. Anyone who isn't Lanka pls.

Dex-chan lover
"I missed my pack"
Jin doesn't even have to have romantic feelings for Lanka, he just needs to admit that to make her the happiest doggo ever

Dex-chan lover
No points for guessing what comes next.

Points will be awarded for guessing how seriously injured Jindere gets when protecting his mutt.

its obvious that he is going to use lanka as stepping stone to climb the tower and reach the next floor before the tower collapses. at least thats what I would wanna see

Dex-chan lover
i've seen fireworks, waterfalls, NPCs and trucks interrupt key point dialogues
But I admit it is the first time I've seen an animal mannequin avalanche

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually predicting Lanka's sister will save her and Jin as a gag.

Also: BAT-KOUHAI HEARD IT ALL, WHAT A SORDID LOVE TRIANGLE of misunderstandings

Users who are viewing this thread