Seven Holy Sword and the Princess of Magic Sword - Vol. 4 Ch. 10.1 - Dawn cut off by a demon sword-1

Dex-chan lover
I'll always think it's funny when an author sets up a system where people have varied/unique powers, and then gives the MC a power that goes "you know what? Fuck that, my power nullifies all that, we're just doing a normal fight now". Like alright, his form here looks cool, but I appreciate a power vs power fight more when the climax actually has the powers clashing, vs being swept under the rug.

Dex-chan lover
I'll always think it's funny when an author sets up a system where people have varied/unique powers, and then gives the MC a power that goes "you know what? Fuck that, my power nullifies all that, we're just doing a normal fight now". Like alright, his form here looks cool, but I appreciate a power vs power fight more when the climax actually has the powers clashing, vs being swept under the rug.
Not really, there is one manga (or ln) where the mc trump card is similar (a magic that nulls all magic in a radius, in a world of magician, and mc is a magician too (a good one at that)) and its become more interesting when the antagonist get a way around it.

Dex-chan lover
I feel wierd this is exactly what I find cool but I am just not feeling it, and I cant point out to what it is

Users who are viewing this thread